Posted on January 21 2015 by Rod Lloyd
Nintendo of America is giving fans the chance to express their creativity in order to win a New 3DS XL with a copy of Majora’s Mask 3D. To be entered to win, contestants must create a mask inspired by the game and upload an image to Twitter. Nintendo will then choose three winners whose masks most represent The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D. The contest runs from January 23rd to the 25th, so get going on making an awesome mask.
The contest is eligible to those in the US and Canada (excluding Quebec). Nintendo assured that contestants’ masks need not represent a specific mask from Majora’s Mask 3D, but rather express inspiration from the game and the Zelda series as a whole. Unfortunately, the announcement does not specify as to whether the prize will be a standard New 3DS XL or a limited edition Majora’s Mask 3D New 3DS XL. Regardless, the contest should give fans the chance to show off their creativity. Visit here for a full list of the contest’s official rules.
Do you plan to submit a mask? Go ahead and share them in the comments.
Recent Majora’s Mask 3D Coverage:
- Majora’s Mask Wiki Page
- Eiji Aonuma Plays Shooting Gallery Mini-Game in Majora’s Mask 3D
- More Majora’s Mask 3D Boss and Miniboss Gameplay Footage
- Second Chance to buy Majora’s Mask 3DS for Zelda Fans from Down Under
- Majora’s Mask New 3DS XL Bundle Available for Preorder at GameStop in Germany
- Majora’s Mask New 3DS XL Bundle Now Available For Preorder From Amazon UK