Posted on January 15 2015 by Mases Hagopian
The folks over at Kotaku have compiled a short list of things that have changed in the Nintendo 3DS remake of Majora’s Mask. Many of these changes are quite obvious, such as the revamped graphics of the game, but there are a few things you might have missed, or at least not spotted all the details. Go ahead and make the jump to check out a bullet point list of some of the changes.
- The game load time is much faster than the original.
- You can use the new ‘C-Stick’ to look around, as opposed to the 3DS gyro-sensor.
- Like Ocarina of Time 3D, the bottom screen has complete menu functionality.
- Bomber’s Notebook shows you your current quests, rumors that you’ve heard, and completed quests.
- You can set personal alarms to assure you don’t lose track of time and miss a quest.
- Owl statues are more plentiful and you can save more often.
- Song of Double Time allows you to skip ahead to any specific hour.
- Each of the two Fishing Holes has 10 different types of fish.