Posted on January 17 2015 by Kassye Butler
Since the release of the first Nintendo Direct of the year, full details have been announced about the version 1.5.0 upgrade to Hyrule Warriors as well as the Majora’s Mask Pack. Hit the jump to take a look at the new content.
The upgrade to the game via version 1.5.0 include:
– Maximum level increased
– New mixing materials
– New medals
– New weapon skills
– “Skills Cancellation,” “Skills Advice,” and “Weapons Sale” have been added to the Smithy
– “Damage Taken” and “Retry from the Beginning” added to the Adventure Mode information screen
The Majora’s Mask Pack DLC will include:
– Young Link: “A boy able to use the power of the demon’s mask. He fights nimbly and heroically with his sword. When wearing the demon’s mask, he takes its shape and his attacks are strengthened. This power is beyond human understanding, and he will not stop attacking until all of his enemies are destroyed.”
– Tingle: ”A 35-year old bachelor and the reincarnation of a fairy. He uses a balloon to freely jump around the battlefield and blow away enemies. His ability to do things like dodge and attack at the same time make him hard to predict and a force to be reckoned with.”
– Termina Map for Adventure Mode: “In a world where the moon falls moment by moment, you can make free use of mysterious item cards that hold new powers while advancing through your adventure. As a new reward, you can earn some new rank weapons, as well as costumes.”
– Memories of Time costumes: throwbacks to the first and second 3D Zelda, the new costumes include an Ocarina of Time style for Impa and Ocarina of Time style for Sheik. Also included is a more unique Skull Kid style for Lana from Majora’s Mask.
The new version will be available for download on February 5 in North America, same day as the release of the Majora’s Mask Pack. The Majora’s Mask Pack can be purchased for $7.99 or is included if you purchase/purchased the Hero of Hyrule Pack for $19.99.