• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zeldathon

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Hey everybody! The Zeldathon is going on right now! It's quite entertaining :) Silver keeps having to sing and ZQ and Silver have had a slight slap battle. It's a good time. So come on over and check it out! I'm on chat too as sailormars109 so hit me up! Hope to see you there!

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
To all of you saying ZD's marathon was better, if you read any of my other posts, I didn't get to watch ZDs. I was in Bloomington (Indiana) the whole week having the time of my life. Soooooooooo, therefore, I find Zeldathon quite awesome. And I doubt there was slapping involved ;)

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'm watching it right now!

But yeah the ZD marathon was much better. There are no afros in this one

Dan

I EXPECT better from this community !
You need to sound more encouraging and stuff, what would drum say if he saw you all giving a cliche "ZELDA DUNGEON MARATHON WAS BETTAR" rant. He would most likely have to take a glass of water.

Besides this one has hugs and love and stuff ! Yeah I saw two me hugging <3
Zelda dungeon marathon didn't have hugs did it !

Oh and sailormars109 the secret as to why Zelda dungeons marathons was so sucsessful is simple, they teased people with some hardcore frisbee golf (from wii sports resort) everyone stayed the whole marathon in hopes the team would play more frisbee golf, they didn't... they lied :I

Anyway nice marathon good luck to you guys !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom