• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wiki VS. Zeldapedia

Which Wiki is Better?

• Zelda Wiki is awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zeldapedia is the best!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Big Octo

=^)
A basic poll for everyone!

So personally, I think Zelda Wiki is better. NTSC really knows their stuff, and the wiki is high quality because it is privately maintained. The articles also seem much more informative.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Zelda wiki is my personal best encyclopedia of Legend of Zelda ever. But I have been on Zeldapedia here and there. I personally love Zelda Wiki.

Teal

Useful Help.
Zelda Wiki i use it to find rare games and learn about them it's a very god site, but Zeldapedia is also very infomative but im going Zelda Wiki this time around.
Teal

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Zeld Wiki, because it has a very detailed page on every character, enemy, boss, etc, and their setup makes picking out the things people are searching for very easy to find.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zeldapedia has more information that I care to look at, more often than not, but I like Wiki's background more [as in the colors, not its history]. So, if I could get a blend of the two someday, I think I would have the best Zelda wiki site of all! :3

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I like both, but I prefer Zelda Wiki. There could be more questions like that, regarding other series' wikis, like Metroid Wiki VS Wikitroid or EarthBound Wiki VS WikiBound.

Linksister82

Setterwind
I like Wiki better. I don't like the way Zeldapedia flows. It doesn't come natural like Wiki does. IDK maybe I have just gotten used to Wiki.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
When this thread was made, Zelda Dungeon didn't have its own wiki. Now it does. Naturally I prefer it over the two listed here.

I would love to go over all the problems with both wikis, but that would take far too much time and people wouldn't pay attention. Suffice it to say, Zeldapedia and Zelda Wiki both have a number of serious disadvantages compared to Zelda Dungeon Wiki. Basically Zelda Dungeon Wiki has more freedom and unhindered growth than the other wikis, and has far more open minds willing to branch out.

I'm reluctant to go into further detail here, but am willing to discuss it with anyone that wishes to through PMs, or IMs like Skype.

Zelda Dungeon Wiki is still new, and doesn't have the content that the other two have just yet. But it will, and then some. If you'd like to see it, it's found under the "wiki" link in the navigation at the top of every page.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I like Zelda Wiki much better. It's much more developed than Zeldapedia and the information is high quality. You will rarely find mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom