• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Wii: Vitality Sensor

bds1110

Imp
I checked through all of the Zelda Wii threads, and none of them talked about this that I saw. I hope I didn't miss it or something.

Anyway, I've heard a couple of rumors of what the Vitality Sensor could do in the games. he first one is that it will be used to measure how much "Courage" you have. (I don't buy that one) Second, I heard this one recently after the Bonus Round video came out. You know how one of the guys talks about the Vitality Sensor helping you rest? Now there's a rumor that when you use it Link slowly gains health, but is immobilized when it is being used.

Do you guys think these rumors are true? Have you heard any other rumors about the Vitality Sensor's use?

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Hmm... Holding Wiimote + Nunchuck, then getting soe stuff on your finger? I cant handle all that, so I say no thanks.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
I dont think so because of the wii remote and nunchuck and if you have to switch to the vitality sensor it would be to much so no I don't think so.

I heard an official interview that myamato i think said, that if you were more nervous it would increase the difficulty of the enemies. And I think that if you were relaxed it would heal you? Those are actually pretty cool ideas.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
i dont own a wii........ yet. my dad is so ................................ u dont want to hear but he locks the batteries away in a secret spot in the celler, but i just found it yesterday and there is like a whole sh*t load of batteries down there. he has this battery tester that he uses, and every battery comes up with some power. he said that if we get a wii for every day we play it, we have to climb a mountain another day. it sounds complicated and unzelda-like

I don't see how the Vitality Sensor can enhance the game. Both those ideas sound difficult, annoying and gimmicky. I don't see a way that it can be implemented that will feel natural, and if it doesn't fit it should be done IMO. :hmm:

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I think it is doubtful since it will certainly require both the Wiimote and Nunchuk (plus Motion +). Adding another doohickey would be too much, IMO. I think it is more likely that the Vitality Sensor will be use for the "Wii Fit/Sports" sort of stuff they have expanded their market to include. I predicted a "Wii Cardio", or something like that...

Maxxxers

Fanboy
No. And plus it wouldnt work, not enough room on your hands. And what does Zelda, ripping enemies apart, and getting heart pieces and restoring hope and light to Hyrule have to do with your heartbeat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom