• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Water Dungeons

what is the hardest water temple among these three

• great bay temple(mm)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • water temple (oot)

• lakebed temple(TP)

• Total voters
I gave it to the Ocarina of Time water temple. That and Great Bay were pretty close, the thing that tipped the scales was the fact that I have a tough time with both Morpha and Dark Link, where as Gyorg is pathetically easy (to me) and both of the Great Bay mini-bosses were only slightly frustrating. The puzzles are more or less even though.

Ocarina of Time. Until you know what your doing its really hard to get passed it. Shadow Link can be such a hard mini boss unless you have dins fire and the Bigoron Sword.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Probably the Lakebed Temple. I find it easy to memorise a route through the other two, while moving the flow of water with the giant staircase in the Lakebed Temple makes me think every time I play through it.

Big Octo

=^)
I'll keep it short and sweet.

Water Temple- Easy as frick. Take off the blindfold and realize that this temple is very easy and linear.

Lakebed Temple- The first part of getting the first water flow going was a bit tricky, but it got linear after that.

Great Bay Temple- The only truly challenging water dungeon. The monochrome rooms, water currents forcing you to swim in one direction, and hydrologic machines made this temple difficult.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
I actually think the water temple in Twilight Princess is the hardest because I always get confused

Great. Bay. Not only are currents harder than water levels, but I spent a good four hours straight trying to kill that fish.

I think it's worth mentioning that the Ocean Temple from Spirit Tracks was challenging for a DS game.

Jabu Jabu of Oracle of Ages was pretty hard too.

Is there some unwritten rule that the Water dungeon has to be the most excruciating?

Lakebed and the Water Temple are not hard for me, they're just very time-consuming, as I end up goin g in circles, confusing what I did with what I need to do. I originally beat Great Bay Temple, made it over to the Great Fairy for my reward, and saved with only about 30 minutes (22.5 seconds real time) left. Also, I had all my bottles (whatever number is the maximum up until that point) full with fairies, yet the boss made me use all of them and got me down to four hearts in the end. I have never lost that many hearts in any other dungeon, including boss fights.

C

Chuckles

Ocean Temple in Spirit tracks is my favourite temple if you count it but out of the three I just find Lakebed Temple really interesting and intense. Worst would be the Great Bay Temple but is still great overall

the thing with water dungeons is that there are no doorways its just gaps in the walls on different lvls which can make map reading very hard.

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
To be honest, I thought the Great Bay temple was easy. I voted for the TP temple, because it is the only one I had to use a walk through for. The water temple in OoT, was hard, but I've beaten the game 7 times, so I kinda got used to it.

I walked into the Great Bay temple scared, because I figured it would be extremely hard, but it didn't take me that long. I actually had a lot of fun completing it.

The water temple in Oot was very hard the first time, but It just kept getting easier for me.

Finally, the Lakebed temple in TP was hardest for me, because I had to ask a lot of people for help, even though I was only 10 at the time, I still think I would have a hard time with it now, 4 years later.

Of these three, the Great Bay temple in MM always annoys me to death. There are so many times I've started playing MM, only to get to the Great Bay Temple and just stop playing. I know it's not THAT difficult, but it's just annoying enough to get me to put the game down.

zellinkda

one of many
Probably the Lakebed Temple. I find it easy to memorise a route through the other two, while moving the flow of water with the giant staircase in the Lakebed Temple makes me think every time I play through it.
that happens to me all the time with the staircase. ill be playing and ill think "so do i switch it again??" and i won't know what to do next. i memorised a path for the water temple in oot and i breezed through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom