• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RohanKumar

The water temples and dungeons in the 'Zelda' series are quite the trivia and the most difficult. Consisting of unlimited rooms, waterwheels, water levels, filters, troubling enemies, and much back-tracking, the Water Temple in OoT, Lakebed Temple in TP, and even the Great Bay Temple in MM provide quite the annoyance and difficulty of the entire game.

T

triple split

the hardest dungeon in all of zelda is the palace of the four sword you have to beat four swords and link to the past before it is available to you and you must fight 4 bosses of a link to the past that are much harder as well as fighting four dark links

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Soohable

The hardest dungeon I have taken was The Temple of Time in Skyward Sword for many reasons. First, Skyward sword was my first experience in playing a Wii game (I got it with a Wii console recently). What I mean by that is that I was not used to a wii remote before getting a Wii console. Most of time, I died several times in that temple and had a long transition trying to figure out how to defeat these enemies such as armos, Beamos, and Sentrobe. I had to bring some fairies in order to overcome the challenge, and still, I haven't even finished the game. I am in my way to obtain the song of the hero.

So ive gotta say that the hardest dungeon i have ever played was the Great Bay Temple, or Eagle Tower, Great Bay Temple is dificult because of all the pipes you have to turn on, plus the boss Gyorg was probably harder than ganon from ocarina of time because you have to fight him UNDERWATER, and not only that you have a time limit to go through the confusing temple. Also with the Eagle Tower i was always confused about how to destroy the pillars to make all the floors drop, also the boss had me falling off the top of the tower almost every time it attacked, so it annoyed me so much.

R

RohanKumar

The water temples and dungeons in the 'Zelda' series are quite the trivia and the most difficult. Consisting of unlimited rooms, waterwheels, water levels, filters, troubling enemies, and much back-tracking, the Water Temple in OoT, Lakebed Temple in TP, and even the Great Bay Temple in MM provide quite the annoyance and difficulty of the entire game.

The water temples and dungeons in the 'Zelda' series are quite the trivia and the most difficult. Consisting of unlimited rooms, waterwheels, water levels, filters, troubling enemies, and much back-tracking, the Water Temple in OoT, Lakebed Temple in TP, and even the Great Bay Temple in MM provide quite the annoyance and difficulty of the entire game

O

Oni_Link

To be honest the hardest dungeon for me was the water temple in ocarina of time master quest. The time it took me was, when I played Master Quest for the first time, was 4 months with no walkthroughs or guides.Its also since its the master quest the whole dungeon is completely different than the original dungeon.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Olveden

I dont have a hardest temple, I have a hardest PUZZLE, The puzzle is the one in twilight princess when you have to enter the sacred grove and the stone statues are blocking the way. But if i did have a hardest temple. I'd have to say TEMPLE OF THE OCEAN KING in Phantom Hourglass or the water temple in Ocarina Of Time. By The Way, I beat every zelda game. All side quests, and all heart peices/heart containers (IN ORDER OF STORY AND YEAR) Thank You For Making the legend of zelda part of my life. I Absolutely LOVE IT!!!! I also beat a link to the past on GBA and SNES and Master quest on Ocarina of time 3DS and Gamecube

T

The Wind Fish

Eagle's tower was horrible! with the collapsing pillars and constantly losing the ball, it was annoying!

S

Sheyne

My hardest Dungeon

The hardest dungeon i ever faced was the water temple in twilight princess, i was so confused trying to match the water current with the specific way..Oh my gosh i still get a head ache trying to beat it again..truthfully i would never of beaten the place without a walkthrough.

C

Chrislink

i find that the water temple is very easy not sure why people have problems, my most difficult dungeon in zelda isnt really a dungeon i would have to say the game of link's awakening is one of the hardest games i have played and i keep dying constantly because everything hits way to high, and same with the original zelda game:/

D

Darkhuman

The Hardest Dungeon for me was Level 7 from Zelda II Adventures of Link. When I was younger the only way I could even get to Shadow Link was with the game genie. Not only did I loop through the holes in the floor way too many times to count, I tried trading blows head on with shadow link for hours without success.

S

Spooknanners

The hardest level for me was dungeon 6 of the original game, my gosh, I raged sooo much.

F

Flare24

I see I'm not the only one. The Water Temple in OoT. I missed one key and never found a single thing that said it exsisted until years later. I just kept running around aimlessly

F

Firelord25

In my opinion the Hardest Zelda Temple would have to be The Water Temple in Ocarina of Time. Its Confusing Mazes
and key system really gave it that feel. Not including having to flip back and forth between Items. I not a 100%
sure, but I think you can really mess your self up as well. For example you can change the waters height and you
are not suppose to having to start it all over. Again this is just me I don't like
using walk throughs. They revel everything including things that would be more exciting if you found it yourself.
The Boss of the temple was just as hard as the temple its self. Having to hit the red ball or what ever it is.
Another thing is the next temple The Shadow Temple wasn't even as hard as it. So I think it is fair
to say the Water Temple is one of the hardest Temples in The Legend of Zelda; and I'm sure that other gamers would
think so to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom