• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the hardest dungeon was Snowhead Temple in Majora's Mask. This was mainly due to the difficulty I experienced when rolling as a Goron. The other problem was the fact that I had a time limit, and it was taking me forever, as I was close to rolling success the first time, but didn't come anywhere near success between tries 2 and 20 or more (lost count). Despite being the most difficult in any Zelda game for me, It was a good dungeon.

G

gdevil4

Stone Tower Temple from Majoras Mask.....I was so very very lost in that temple until I turned to a guide for help

S

Savva

For me the hardest dungeon had to have been the water temple from oot, the changing of water levels had me confused as hell, kept forgetting where i had and hadn't been took me like 2 days to clear that place!

C

Chuckles

I feel it's the Hidden Palace from Zelda II: Adventures of Link because of just how annoying every single enemy was (including the boss!) up to the point I had to constantly use the save states on the computer AND on the 3DS version I lost so many lives... Not sure if anyone shares my pain =P

S

SaruKame2

The Lakebed Temple in Twilight Princess was the most difficult dungeon for me. Without help from a guidebook, the many floors and doors in a circular room with one rotating staircase would surely have left me puzzled.

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
Hardest Dungeon?

Without a doubt for me it was Snowpeak ruins from Twilight Princess. Why? STUPID FREAKING FREEZARDS D:

The Water Dungeon of Twilight Princess because to complet it you needed to have a god water level that all the levers you needed to switch then everytinhg look soo similiar it was soo confusing in could take me 4 days to complet it with out the waltrough. Then for me the boss also was a litle more dificult then the others during the game

G

girahimfan97

Dear Zelda Dungeon,
With no doubt, The Great Palace from Zelda II is my most difficult dungeon. The enemies pile on you including the Fokkas and Thunderbird. With out a strategy guide you will be lost for a while. I once went in the wrong direction and found my self at a dead end after about 10 minutes of questing through it. If Mases hadn't given us his great walkthrough I wouldn't have gotten anywhere. But the satisfaction of beating shadow Link at the end makes up for all the piles of hair you tear off your head.
- girahimfan97

F

fierceDL

I think the hardest dungeon for me was Level 4 from the original LoZ. I was doing great, but i can't find he key i need, and rupees are not common in the game

Linkette

Heroine of Time
I haven't played many Zelda games but I found the Sky Keep from Skyward Sword quite tricky. There is no set order on how to get through the rooms and there are are a few possibilities. One wrong move and even a walkthrough can't help you. The final dungeon was a mix of previous dungeons which required me to use some old items which I wasn't used to. The fighting sections were difficult (so many enemies on you at once) but it looked so epic. Getting the full Triforce was indeed rewarding for all that effort.

V

VictoryStar926

The hardest dungeon for me is a tie between the shadow temple and the well from ocarina of time bothe scared the poop out of me (mostly that weird zombie chicken thing) and it made me lose focus and eventually i got lost XP

By far the hardest temple for me was the Great Palace from The Adventures of Link. To this day, I still cannot complete that dungeon (the only Zelda game that I haven't beaten yet), because of that dungeon. I even tried following Mases video walkthrough, and he makes it look a LOT easier than it actually is.

A

Anemone

Hm.. I'd have to say the Water Temple from OoT was my hardest.. I've replayed it twice now since my original play through as a child and I still end up lost without a key and having to backtrack until I find where I went wrong. always frustrates me.

The desert in Skyward Sword proved pretty difficult for me too and it took me ages to finish it. The boss there was easy for me though so I Guess it made up for it haha.

Either way, I enjoy the challenges the series always gives me. Really worth it and it's been my favorite series since the first time I played.

H

Heatran5400

Mine would be the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time because for some reason Z-Targeting the tentacles didn't work and was lucky to hit the right place. Plus the enemies were a little hard the first time.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Ehh... I'd have to say that the Tower of Hera from A Link to the Past was the hardest for me. I honestly can't believe that I actually managed to beat that ridiculously difficult pile of crap. Well, it's really not a pile of crap (it's actually a really neat dungeon), it's just extremely hard.

The difficulty here is mainly due to two things. The first one being (as of course in any good Zelda game) the puzzles. I like puzzles. I find them fun and intriguing. However, the ones in the Tower of Hera are just frustratingly tedious and difficult, and most are just downright impossible to figure out. Not to mention that if you fall into a hole, (which is all the time, unless you're a master at the game) you go right back to the beginning. This leads me right into the second thing, which are the enemies. They're freakin' EVERYWHERE. Whenever you're not ripping your hair out because you fell into a hole, you're either killing yourself over a puzzle, or you're getting killed by the numerous enemies.

So, put simply, this dungeon is painfully difficult. However, beating it is rewarding, for...
you get the legendary Master Sword pretty much right after you beat it. Which is nice, because the Master Sword in this game is freaking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom