• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

free1nibiru

Mason
I would have to say the Lake Bed temple is the hardest one for me because there are so many different options of floors and switches. It gets really confusing going back to the same floor and stuff over and over.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
The one that I struggled the hardest with was the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time because it kept getting me frustrated having to go back and forth changing the water levels and remembering where they all were.

A

amaya

Hardest Dungeon

The hardest dungeon in the history of Zelda is deffinatly Lake Bed Temple from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. With all of its twists and turns and pathways it is sooo hard it is the most aggrivating for sure. The boss however i find very easy about 3rd or 4th on my list of hard bosses. :(

K

kublakhan27

Hyrule Castle from Twilight Princess, not so much because of difficult enemies but because I just find it massive and tedious. It's more of a labyrinth than a puzzle. Took me a long time to get to Ganon in that game.

L

link hero

i think its the great palace from legend of zelda 2 the adventrue of link

S

ShinyFlitwick

The hardest one I remember was the Lakebed Temple in Twilight Princess, which is honestly much harder than the so-called infamous OoT Water Temple.
Plus, the boss was really annoying...

It's also the only dungeon in the game that I haven't found all the treasure chests in, but that's mostly because I had a full wallet and couldn't collect some rupees...I haven't bothered to find my way back in XD

A

Alexman654

The hardest dungeon for me is The Water Temple from Ocarina of Time. I can not fathom the hatred I have for this dungeon. Along with its seemingly basic but trecherous room system, I eventually got to this one part where I found out that you needed a KEY to enter and I was completely out of keys. So, long story short, I was stuck for not a day, not a week, not a month, but 2 YEARS!!!!!!! Thats INSANE and i had to resort to youtube for where the lost key was because all text walkthruoghs were too complicated for me to understand and well, it was simply aggrivating to have to do that. And now when I hear the Seranade of Water, chills go up my spine

Y

Yozen

In my opinion, the hardest dungeon is the "Water Temple" (almost on a par with the "Forest Temple") from Ocarina of Time. I remember when I was 8 years old and me and my brothers were trapped in that annoying temple for days. I always hated water, and from that days onwards I hate it even more.

The Final Dungeon on the Master Quest on the Original Legend of Zelda. My reason, every single time I failed and took a wrong room, I had to take a really long way in order to correct my mistake. And there were so many enemies that I constantly died, and had to spend 20 minutes outside gathering hearts and enough rupees for another full potion, and had to do this whole process about 30 times. This dungeon took me many a day...

E

Ezlo

I know i'll probably sound dumb for this, but due to my limited Zelda experiance, I actually thought SS Skyview temple was pretty hard! :( I couldn't find the second switch!!!

To me the hardest dungeon is the water temple in ocarina of time because it was so confusing as there was 3 floors and i constantly had to go back to change the water level. However, i found that the boss of the dungeon was easier than normal.

The hardest dungeon may actually be the ninth and final dungeon (Death Mountain) from the original Legend of Zelda. First, its huge (for that game), and its such a maze that it is extremely difficult to navigate and remember which passages led where. On top of that you could find yourself get to Ganon and essentially be a sitting duck and unable to defeat him if you didn't happen to find the Silver Arrows first. Also, if you were unlucky enough to find yourself without the Magical Key, then your life became a living hell while you tried to get small key after small key to unlock all the doors. I was very young when that game first came out, and I'm sure there were many kids my same age that found themselves perishing over and over again (as well as having to leave and return multiple times) many times at the hands of Death Mountain.

L

Lyle91

Strangely, I never had trouble with the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time. My hardest dungeon was always the Snowhead Temple in Majora's Mask because I was always falling down and it took me forever to get to the end. But, the Great Palace in Zelda II is probably right up there too.

M

molhant

I believe the hardest temple/dungeon is the water temple from Ocarina of time. The constant changing of the water levels, makes so that you can easily miss something and spend forever back-tracking to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom