• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shirt and Animated Series Giveaway - The Hardest Zelda Level or Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hardest temple for me was the temple in Oracle of Ages where you have to go back to the same temple in different time periods back and forth. I had trouble with knowing what to do, but it was challenging and fun to figure out that temple.

gravendoom75

Thief Of Space
mine is probably level 5 the lizard from Zelda 1 because it has 3 dodongos which use up a lot of your bombs and if you don't have the bomb upgrade it makes killing them really hard. then there is another room filled with 5 blue darknuts which are also really hard to kill because they are only hurt from the back. then when your done with that part there is another room filled with 6 blue darknuts and that is even more harder than the other darknut room. you also need to get through both rooms to get the whistle to kill the boss and if you don't then the boss is pretty much invincible. I'm still stuck on that same level to this day.

X

Xloi63

I never had too much trouble with Zelda dungeons, granted I havent played all of the games, but I would have to say my hardest dungeons would be The Forest Temple in OoT and the Lakebed Temple of Twilight Princess. They were both difficult because I frequently got lost in them, and kept going around in circles, missing glaringly obvious doors or chests and items that would have let me finish.

For Me, That Hardest Dungeon In Any Zelda Game Is The City In The Sky From TP. I Kept Falling Off The Edges When I Wasn't Paying Attention And The dungeon Wasn't Very Linear So I Kept Getting Lost. I Always Have To Use A Walkthrough And Am Too Impatient To Finish It, So Whenever I Save And Quit, I Always Have To Start From The Beginning, Which is Extremely Frustrating...

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
What is the hardest Zelda Dungeon in my opinion?

It has got to be Sky Keep from Skyward Sword.

it took me hours of sheer effort, frustration, and confusion to finally beat it. The block puzzle was really hard, and this was the first dungeon I NEEDED a walkthrough for. It was very difficult, and I consider it the most difficult to me so far.

Thank you for taking your time for reading this, and thank you for hosting yet another giveaway. I hope I win

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
The hardest temple for me has to be the Wind temple from Wind Waker. The reasaon for this is because the main room is huge and not linear. And controlling makar is much harder than medli! The whole dungeon is just confusing and not strait foward. It is just...annoying.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
For me, well I'm going to have to say that the Stone Tower temple in Majora's Mask. Mainly because I never really understood what I was supposed tp do while I was in there. Plus, Ikana Castle was somewhat easy and it felt so long. So just doing Ikana Castle then the Stone Tower was a little much. ›.‹

magiclink

Shinigami
My hardest dungeon was in The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time was the Water temple with the spike's shell blade's octorok's blue tektite's keese & numerous other mosters infesting the water temple surpriseing you at every corner in the three story maze with numerous keys. And later in the game to sum it all up Dark Link returns from his last apperince from The Great Palace from Zelda II then even later a surpriseing second boss Morpha supriseingly easyier than the mini boss (Dark Link) then finally after the deadly pool of evil is finally you get the Water Medallion my personal favorite tresuare the tresuare that reminds you that nothing can stop you now... except the harder boss Bongo Bongo.... then it makes feel as worthless as a air conditoner on the
ice planet hoth.

~Thanks for reading~
~Magiclink The hardest monster for me in the water temple :tektite:

G

Gordon17freeman

The hardest Dungeon was the part in Link's Awakening, when you had to throw the pot at the door for it to open. It was one of the stupidest things. I still love the game, but I'm glad they haven't incorporated it into any other LoZ game.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
stone tower temple from Majora's Mask. you have to use everything you've learned in the entire game and after you flip it, its like theres 2 dungeons. I'm glad the boss wasnt like gyrog though.

R

Rtlozfan

The hardest dungeon in all the Zelda games is the water temple from ocarina of time this is the most biggest temple ever because you need to put theiron boots on to swim and then take off simultaneously, this temple has a lot of dificults and for me is the hardest temple in all zelda games.

My hardest dungeon is a water dungeon where you have to adjust the water level and swim underwater. If you think I'm talking about the water temple from Ocarina of Time, you are wrong because I actually had no trouble getting though that dungeon. For a long time, the most difficult dungeon for me was the similar dungeon, Lord Jabu Jabu from Oracle of Ages. It functions the same way as the OoT water temple but the one thing that makes OoA Jabu Jabu more irritating is that Oracle of Ages is a 2D game. This makes it a lot harder to navigate in an already complicated design. It is impossible to know exactly what changed when the water level adjusts because you can't look at the whole dungeon in its current state. It is also harder to get from point A to point B because all of the rooms in Jabu Jabu are cramped and enclosed. If you thought the OoT water temple was hard, try doing it in 2D.

Last edited:
N

ninjashadow1

The hardest dungeon i have played was the forest temple in OOT, because i always forget where one of the ghosts are located.

S

SpontaneousJake

Is it just me or is everyone saying OoT's Water Temple? I didn't find it hard, just really time consuming.
I have to say that for me, the Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask was the hardest one, for a couple of reasons.
1. I was only 9 when I did it, and didn't really understand the "flip over the temple" gimmick. I kept getting messed up on revisiting rooms upside down.
2. When I tried it again a couple years later, I got to a part where I had to Zora jump to a platform in the room with the Dexihand. I don't know about you guys, but I found it impossible to Zora jump out of the water to a platform! It frusrated me to no end!!! Then I found out I had to do it again after I flipped the temple over!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I wasn't used to dungeon difficulty at that point. I mean, Woodfall was ridiculously easy, Snowfall wasn't hard, and Great Bay was no worse than the Water Temple from OoT. I didn't think Stone Tower would be any worse, but I was wrong and then some. I spent forever trying to figure out where to go, and I got messed up when the temple flipped over.
Good thing that was the last dungeon in the game, or I would have broke something. My game, my console... my brother's arm...
Well it only happened once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom