• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

Pen

The game is on!
As usual Linzuli realizes far too late to cover her beak nose from the stranger, so this time she doesn't even bother hiding it. "Do you even know anything about us?" she asks the girl whose name is apparently Talina. "I hope you're not expecting any kind of reward for helping us out?"

"Nope! I just like scheming" she says truthfully, exaggerating the word "scheming" "So what are you planning? Are you breaking into that little hut?" Talina asks, gesturing toward Solro's lab.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Linzuli got good vibes from this new girl, so she decided to answer her truthfully. "As a matter of fact, yes we are. I bet your help could be of use. Nice to meet you, my name's Linzuli." She smiles at the girl and then turns toward the laboratory which was still very far away, buy just visible. She squinted at the house to be able to see more clearly, she then informed the others of what she had sighted from the long distance. "There seem to be someone keeping watch from inside the lab. I could see someone spying out through one of the windows. It might have been a zora, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I wasn't able to see the two who ambushed us earlier though."

"You got ambushed?" Talina's eyes went huge. Then She changed the subject. "What are you trying to get from the house?"
Talina looked at Alanna, and said, a little annoyed at Alanna, "the 'strange little girl' has a name, it's Talina. And, I'm good at lots of things. But I'm especially good at planning break-ins." Talina suddenly stood up straight, "not that I've ever broken in someplace!" She says quickly.

Last edited:
[[ I can kinda be back! I don't have internet at home, but I'm in process of moving to a new city where I will have almost constant wifi so I should be active soon. I'm totally lost though, is the group in Kokiri forest still or somewhere else?]]

Pen

The game is on!
"Well, there's one book we need to get from there", Linzuli replies. "But I don't know if there might be something else we need to fetch as well..." She turns to the others and asks: "Did we need some potion, or what was it? I can't seem to remember."

"no, Solro grabbed that before we left." Alanna says.

Pen

The game is on!
"... I don't know", said Linzuli after having thought for a bit. "I'm no thief! Well, does anybody have a plan? The lab seems to be pretty heavily guarded for the time being..."

"Do you know how many people are guarding it? And Linzuli, can you see where they are posted?" You could practically see the gears turning in her head as she formed a plan.
Alanna was amazed that everyone just acted normally after this little girl just randomly walked up to them and asked if she could break in. "Seriously? You guys are just acting like nothing happened! None of you think it's weird that this strange little girl wants to help us break into Solro's lab?!"

((Glad your back:) Zelda is in same place. We are back in Termina,Zelda will be in group soon. I know I keep saying that but it takes a bit to plan these things.))

Pen

The game is on!
"Well, I see no reason not to trust her", said Linzuli to Alanna. "Besides, right now we could use some extra help." Linzuli turned to Talina and said: "I was only able to see one individual standing inside the lab looking out intensely through the window closest to where we're at now." She spoke quickly. "Seeing as it still hasn't been too long since we left the lab, I reckon the two who ambushed us earlier could still be inside together with the person spying through the window. However, as far as I know there might be even more of them inside. I really can't tell from this distance..."

Talina narrowed her eyes as she looked across the land and at the lab. "Thanks... you've been there before, so they're probably expecting you to come back right?" Talina was pretty much talking to herself. "But if I distract them, then maybe you guys could find a place to sneak in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom