• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

(wouldn't this be the ideal moment to get all the characters in one group? so we're not all separated anymore)
((You've got a point. We still need Bronck,Allana,Zelda,and Impa. But how do they get there in time? Zant is quite fast.
Of course,I've already a plan to get zelda and Impa in the group.))

As Alanna hurried towards Solro's lab, she saw the two shady people who had come out of the sewers. She also saw the girl that was at the Stock Pot. "What did I miss??" She muttered to herself as she increased her pace. She got to the lab entrance as Linzuli was asking about what they should do. "How about we not freak out?" Alanna asks as she walks inside. "By the way, I never got your name, uh... what is it?"

Bronck feels the dark creatures awfully close by, so he walks towards them and sees 2 girls also approaching the creatures

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Apparently everyone can get to the door before we can... Are we running in place or something? :P)
Zant spun as e approached the door, sticking his swords out into a wide arc to cover as much space as possible.

Pen

The game is on!
(how about a fight which we lose but solro saves us by teleporting us out?)

((Sounds good to me.))

Linzuli gave out a short and loud cry when Zant came spinning towards them. She didn't have time to answer Alanna's question. Dark Link came from behind Zand and performed a jump attack on Linzuli who was still pretty close to the door. Linzuli just barely managed to dodge the attack, and then she drew her small dagger, which was the only weapon she carried with her. "Um..." she said insecurely. "A little help here please!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom