• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

Pen

The game is on!
"Me? Joining you?" Dark Link looked both surprised and condemnatory at the man with the strange, large helmet. "This must be some sort of joke! I don't know who you are! Heck! You don't even know who I am! Besides, I can't imagine you having the same desires as I do."

Zelda smiled mischievously.
"I'm not entirely certain but I'd hoped to stage a picnic somewhere. I have everything except people to share with."
To be quite honest she wasn't entirely sure why she was there. She just felt a need to be out and about among the common folk, almost drawn to the town.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zant looked down and realized that he, too, was holding his sword. Sheathing it, he looked at Dark, "I am Zant, Twilight Usurper from another time and place. This here," he gestured to Tennor, "Is Tennor, last survivor of an empty world," he met the swordsmans eyes, "And who are you?"

As Alanna runs through the gate, she nods at the guard. Seeing the first store was the Stock Pot Inn, Alanna dashes right in "Anju?" She calls at the front desk.

Bronck suddenly sees a girl rushing inside the building and talking to anju, he listens to what they say to eachother

Pen

The game is on!
"Hmm... Interesting", Dark Link said as he sheathing his own sword. "You can call me Dark Link. As of right now I have but one mission; to eliminate a boy named Link. If I do that I know I can be free. I can feel his light and annoying presence strongly here. The two of you don't seem as shabby as I first thought, if truth be told. Perhaps we do have similar goals..."

-------------------------------------------------

Once Linzuli was done resting, she left her room with her room key and went downstairs. There she saw a girl coming in to greet Anju.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom