• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

((Yeah, I know I was tired:)))

Alanna starts to feel sick, but tries not to mention it yet. She looked at her feet and sure enough, they were slowly, slowly turning zombie-color. She tugged her shoes up so no one would notice. "I'll stay with you Mr. Solro."

"Okay. I am so glad none of you are infected yet."Solro said as Link and Skull Kid left. "By the way,Alanna,do you know where I could find some glass bottles? It would provide a way to better hold what I have of the cure."
--------------------
"Ooh,I can't wait! I've always wanted to see the Mountains!." Skull Kid told Link.
-------------
Meanwhile...
Kafei returned with some eggs.
"Thank you,dear." Anju said to him,"Oh,and we must try to be quiet,a friend of mine is resting in room fourteen."Anju took the eggs and began working on a dinner for the all of the Inn's guests.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I... Left. I'm not quite wanted there any more... As you know," he looked at the man, "You have your avatar, and I have mine. The difference is," he grinned evilly, "I can leave."

[Impa: It's dangerous to go alone, take me~]
Zelda turned to Impa and smiled warmly.
"I understand, but I'm not alone anymore, I have you!" she replied with a quiet giggle. "It's nice out here, I think we'll be safe."

Pen

The game is on!
Dark Link was walking quietly through the sewers when he heard some men's voices up ahead. He drew his sword and kept sneaking slowly in the direction of the voices. He could hear one of them saying something about an avatar. This interested Dark Link, so he started eavesdropping while sitting just around the corner from where the other men were. He was not able to see them, he could only listen to what they had to say.

"There are some all around town, but I think the closest place is the market just inside town," Alanna says thoughtfully.
She starts to walk towards Clock Town.

"Very well. Thank you. The cure should be coming along nicely by then." Solro told Alana. He headed towards his lab
((I forgot to mention,Solro has a small lab where he works on potions and the cure.))

"Ah. The next ingredient. I shall tell the others as soon as they gets back..." Solro said after a bit of time. He needed to tell the others as soon as they returned.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hearing feet tramping through water, Tennor froze up, "Hello?" He called.
Zant sensed something too, but it didn't seem quite right... Definitely not a light-dweller, but he felt like the figure wasn't a dweller of twilight either.

Pen

The game is on!
Dammit! Dark Link thought to himself when he heard one of the voices calling out to him. He got extremely annoyed with himself for not having been quiet enough, so he stood up and wakled within the strangers' lines of sight, sword and shield in hand.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Link arrived just after a Goron race had ended. He recognized the winner, although he knew the goron wouldn't remember him. "Excuse me, sir."
"Yes, human?"
"Congratulations on winning the race! Um, did you get any gold dust as your prize? Oh, great! Is there anything I can trade you for it?"
"Well, maybe with 200 rupees or so, I could bear to part with my prize."
Link had exactly 200 rupees, and he gave them to him in exchange for the gold powder. "Now it's just the metal. Skull kid, did Solro say anything about how much of the metal he required?"

---------------------------

Once he saw the human, the Mask Salesman stepped back into the shadows and headed back to the surface level of the Clock Tower. Best to avoid contact for now, he decided.

Bronck came riding on a nightmarish black horse out of The Lost woods and headed towards clock town. he was tired from his long travel. he looked at a poster he was carrying and hurried to the town

"Hmm...No,I don't recall him saying anything about the amount. Mabye we should just get a small stack of it." Skull Kid said,trying to remember if Solro said anything on the matter.

Bronck entered the town, his pressence made the townsfolk stare as he passed by, he entered the stockpot inn and waited in front of the counter for someone to arrive

Bronck looked at Anju for a moment before awnsering. "i need a room....and a place to refresh myself from my travels"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom