• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

((Mabye,she somehow gets to the great bay,like she wants fish too,or she wants to see the ocean,etc.))
[[ Oh, I can do that. I just wasn't quite sure where we were headed. I see now though, thanks!]]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Satisfied with her purchases, Zelda navigated her way towards out of the town and began travelling through a large field. Her basket was full of some basic foodstuffs including beverages and an old blanket. She was supposed to return home soon, but decided instead she would look for somewhere scenic and have a picnic. Although she was travelling alone, she packed enough to feed a few people.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"The thing is, Tennor, in this reality, I never came to save you," Zant looked at him, "So there are two of you in Termina. If you two interact at all, things might break. I don't know the specifics, but it's better to be safe than sorry," he looked at the Zora, "I'm sorry Tennor."
Tennor looked back at Zant "Then why did you bring me here?"
"I was told that there would be people here we'd need to meet," he opened the door, "Let's go."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
((Btw Huck, is you want to speak for multiple characters, it may be best to use ------------ and do it within the same post, like in this post. That keeps it a lot cleaner and easier to read))

Link gasped in the bear hug. "air.... air..." he gasped. When he was freed, he replied. "Of course! It was great saving this place! I made lots of new friends, and used it as a way to hone on my sword skills! Oh, Navi! This is the fairy I wanted you to meet. Tatl, this is Navi. Navi, this is Tatl!"

"It's nice to meet you. Thank you for helping my friend in his previous adventure", said Navi politely.

-------------------------------------

The happy mask salesman decided that it was time to make an appearance to the young hero. Unfortunately, though he could travel freely between dimensions, he could usually only stay in one place when dimension-hopping - the place where all the dimensions overlapped. It was used differently in each reality. In Termina, it was the clock tower, in Hyrule the Happy mask shop, etc. The point was that he was stuck here.

However, he did have a way to bring the hero here. When he left a few weeks ago, he gave his spare masks to the salesman, as he was sure he was the best one to keep them safe. What Link didn't know was that the HMS had a bit of magical power himself. He used a spell on the deku mask and it swirled into the air. When it came down, it had the full body of the deku scrub Link had controlled in the past.

"Go bring the young hero to me," he said, and sent the deku boy off. He did the same for the Zora mask, and the goron, although all at different times.

"Now it's only a matter of time until he comes to me. All is working properly...heh heh heh...

((Some of you may remember that in the credits he left the tower, that was him leaving to his original dimension. Which is why he just suddenly vanished.))

((Okay. Will it appear again?))

Alanna sets Link down and blushes a little. "Sorry, Link. I'm just really happy you saved Clock a Town from Majora! Wait, why are you back here if you beat him?"

"Hello Navi. It's nice to meet you." Tatl said.
-------------------------------------
"Now is my chance. I shall see if this imp truly is innocent."
Solro teleported in between the other.
"My name is Solro. I am a Wizzrobe from Snowpeak. Excuse my sudden appearnce,but It seems the imp is friends with you,oh hero of time. Is he not evil?"

((Okay. Will it appear again?))

Alanna sets Link down and blushes a little. "Sorry, Link. I'm just really happy you saved Clock a Town from Majora! Wait, why are you back here if you beat him?"
((I'm not sure. I'm thinking Majora itself will appear though. Sort of like the true villian,but that's not till way later))

Solro:
"Ah. I see. The little imp came across Majora's mask. I am sorry.
Though,I should admit,Ive been following you all. There is something else I must tell you..."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Yes, the mask was the true evil. What about you, though? Every time I've met a wizrobe in the past, they've tried to kill me." Link suddenly wished he hadn't left the Kokiri sword bak in the lost woods. He was totally disarmed right now.

"How long is too long?" Alanna asks a little nervously. Looking at Skull Kid then back to Solro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom