• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Link decided to start off by looking in the old stump SK and the fairies lived in. No one there, but he thought he saw an orange and a blue dot flying off to the Great Bay. "Well, time to see if this still works!" he said, and pulled out the Ocarina Zelda gave him.
"v<^ v<^" He played, then, to his relief, he was warped to the owl statue near the marine lab. He looked out over the bay, but didn't see anyone. It could've been just because the shore was far away though. He would swim over in a moment. For now, he scaled the ladder up to the building. He checked inside the big fish tank, and sure enough, there were seven little healthy Zora babies inside. "Lulu has come frequently to see them." Said the professor. "She will probably be along again shortly, if you wanted to see her."
"Thanks, but I have something else I must attend to." said Link. "I'll be back later, though." He left the lab and dived into the water. It felt good to swim. He made his way to the shore, and saw...

"Okay,"Skull Kid said."TATL! TAEL! COME TO THE GREAT BAY!"

A little while later,the two fairies arrived.
"Who is this,skull Kid?" Tatl asked.
"This is my new friend,Alanna."
"Yay,a new friend!" Tael yelled happily.

While they are waiting for the fairies, Alanna looks out Into the water and sees a little blonde mass covered with green. It takes a moment before she realizes it's a person bobbing up and down. "Huh, Skull Kid, do you see that?"

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Link shook himself off. He liked swimming, but he didn't like being wet when he got out! He looked over across the shore, and saw what looked sort of like a short scarecrow, and a teenage girl. "Skull kid! Tael! It's me, Link!" he called.

Alanna heard herself shriek, that little startled her. "Skull Kid, did you call Link back? Because he's over there!"

((Back to Solro))

"Hmm...the hero of time. Why is he with the imp? Perhaps he isn't evil."
"Mabye I shall reaveal myself."

Last edited:
"Link!thankyouforsavingourtown!" She exclaimed in one breath. She practically pounced on him and squeezed him in a giant hug. "thank you for saving us from Majora's mask!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom