• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

(The RP HAS STARTED!:)
You can do it in Novel,Dialouge style,or script.
Also,our characters can all start in different places,but they're gonna meet soon.
Also,you can do NPCs,like shopkeepers,or people that aren't major characters.)

Last edited:
Alanna wakes up at 6am feeling great! She jumps out of bed and gets dressed In a hurry. She grabs her bow and runs downstairs for breakfast.

Skull Kid awakes in the Lost Woods of Termina. He just became friends with Link after he freed Skull Kid from the curse of Majora's Mask. He goes to Clock Town to look for food.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Visola is swimming in the crystal clear pool at the foot of the massive waterfall in Zora's Domain (in TP Hyrule).

(I like Shiek as a guy better...)

Skull Kid enters the Milk Bar.
He tries to steal a bottle of milk,knowing the inhabitants of Clock Town probably wouldn't want to serve him. They were mad at him for bringing down the moon after all.
The Milk Bar owner sees him...

Alanna starts to run outside after eating a quick breakfast of eggs and bacon, she hardly makes it to the door before she hears "where are you going Alanna?" A moment later her mother's head pops into view. "I'm going down to the creek, why?" She replies quickly. "You forgot the chores, Ally" her mother says turning around to head back to the kitchen. Alanna groans inwardly, then runs through her chores, sweeping, cleaning the chicken coop and collecting eggs, milking the cow, and taking the dirty clothes off the floor (her mother would wash them later) when she finishes, she runs back to the kitchen. "Can I go now mom? I really want get there soon!" She asks hurriedly. "Yes you may go now" her mother says with a sigh. Alanna speeds out of the kitchen with her bow in hand, and runs outside. She starts to go toward the creek but doubles back to the stores...

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Link is back in Kokiri forest once more. He had just been recovering from his most recent battle, one in which he saved a town from being crushed by a falling moon. He had also made some new friends that he would be sure to visit when if he returned. He had also found his fairy friend Navi on his way back, so all in all he was in a good mood. He placed the Kokiri Sword, now the Guilded Sword, back into its resting place. On his way back home, he saw Saria.
"Hey, Link! I'm so glad that you're back! I hope that you won't have to leave again!" she said.
"Well, I've already saved this world, and an alternate one, so I certainly hope so! Being a hero really takes a toll on you, you know?" he replied with a grin.
She laughed. "Let's go play in the lost woods again, Link!" She said cheerfully.

((Link will be heading to Termina too shortly. I think we should all meet there))

"What do you think your doing?" The Milk Bar Owner asked.
"Uh...heh heh...nothing sir." Skull Kid replied.
The milk bar owner saw the milk bottle skull kid was holding. He grabbed it and threw skull kid out.
"Don't come back...ever!" He yelled.

Skull Kid's Stomache rumbled. He still hadn't had breakfeast.
He headed to The Stock Pot In.
Despite all the trouble he had caused,Anju was still nice to him. Mabye he could get breakfest there.

Last edited:
Zelda made her way through town, carefully tugging her hood to help cover her more recognizable features. She dressed as commonly as possible to avoid most attention, wearing a simple dress with a pale apron and matching capelet.
She paused near a vendor to let a few children run past and overheard the vendor proclaiming the bread he was peddling had a secret ingredient in it that gave it a fresh, exotic taste. The vendor was very welcoming, and she came closer to inspect the food. Curiosity got the better of her as she purchased a few rolls and stashed them away to nibble on later.
[[ I've gotta read up a bit on the layout of the town/realm, sorry if that part is too vague.]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom