• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP sign ups

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
No... I have to leave. King, as a warning, don't post 20 posts in a row. Say one thing, then wait for others to reply.

Our RP has already gotten to 7 pages. You guys are awesome at RPing,might I add.
To anybody else who is reading this,the sign up is always open if you want to join:)

i would like to join your RP, though i'm new here at zelda dungeon i'm no stranger to rp's, i have an oc aswell(btw is there any way i could write the backstory of my oc somewhere so i could reference people to there so they can read it? because it's quite long for a backstory)

ok thank you, i'll state my oc then, but could you please awnser my question.
OC:
Bronck
around 30
6'5ft(2m) tall
Black hair that reaches his neck and covers small parts of his face
has a diagonal scar over his face
his eyes have white pupils and black iris, he has a grimm look on his face
he wears long simple black clothes perfect for combat, underneath he wears light armor
he is able to summon a two-handed sword with his dark magic(which means he also wields some kind of dark magic, however his sword will be his main weapon in combat)
his origins are unknown
he's had a rough past and migrated to hyrule after some unfortunate events
he works as some sort of bountyhunter for people to hire though he decides himself which job he's taking and which he does not accept

Bronck looks in general like a badguy and act roughly at times but he has good intentions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom