• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP sign ups

Coffeeshop AU! Just kidding, but if we'd like to go with a typical LoZ setting we could pretend that there's some incredibly strong threat that occurs, such as an illness that turns the victims into something, and the only way to end the illness is collecting certain herbs/items from various factions. Though that's probably an overused setting.

Name: Solro
Species: Wizzrobe
Bio: A Wizzrobe Skilled in making Potions,he lives alone in a small cabin in Snowpeak mountains. Prefers to be alone,so he moved away from his tribe.

How do you guys like my OC?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I have three normal OC names. Which one haven't I used in a while...

Name: Tennor Dekan
Species: Zora
Backstory/bio: A Terminian zora from the Adult Timeline, he's one of the few survivors of the Lunar Downfall. He survived when, just before midnight on Third Night, a strange man appeared almost out of nowhere: go with him or die. Not seeing another choice, Tennor took his hand, and the two reappeared in Hyrule. The man told him that he could stay here so long as he fulfilled any and all requests provided by the strange man. He's been in Hyrule for a month.
Beforehand, Tennor was a guard-in-training for the salt-water Zoras.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom