• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Phantom Hourglass on NES!!

F

fatjazzman

I'm here to show off a rare item I have. I bought this direct from Taiwan where it was produced. It is a Chinese game called Zelda Phantom Hourglass and is made for the Famicom, the Asian version of the original Nintendo NES. Here's a picture:

P1000604.jpg

It's an RPG type game with battles. All in Chinese of course, but it isn't hard to play regardless anyways. The music in the game is ripped from Pokemon for some odd reason. That's how those Chinese pirates make these things :lol:
Feel free to ask me any questions about it!!

Phantom hourglass with a pictre of Ezlo and the title being "minish cap" on it?

It's alright. For a pirate. I guess.

I'm just not like "oh wow" =/

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Weird.

Not much different from how my fiance' sometimes gets knock-off Transformer-clones from K-Mart or Dollar Stores, even though he's a hardcore real Transformers fan. Sometimes bad knock-offs have their own unintentionally-humorous charm.

I just hope you didn't pay much for it.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I probably would have purchased had I been in your shoes. It's just too funny of a thing to pass up.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Looks like a proper pirate copy, alright. Sorta reminds how they also made a Final Fantasy 7 port for the NES, or how they remade Super Mario World for that very same machine. Oh, is the game any fun? :P

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Okay, the pirates who made that are well, stupid thay should really look at the zelda series before making a copy of one of the games and they did an okay job for pirates as everyone else says, but I would have done some research before pirating the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom