• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Ocarina of Time remix album

Hi there :)!

I'm making a trilogy of albums -one per year- inspired by ocarina of time, the first of which will be released on october the 21th, but im having lots of troubles finding diffusion so the existence of this project is known by more people.

Here is a video promo of the album:

Here you can pre-order it if you like it :)

[Link removed due to advertising]

And here is my instagram account, a place where I post regularly new fragments of the album and videos of the progress:

If you like what Im creating please support me giving me a pre-order on bandcamp or/and sharing this with your friends, I would be eternally grateful since I have had put an enormoussss amount of time on this!

(and please dont just like this post, if you dont pre-order please at least share, you would be helping me A LOT)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you dont mind I will post a few of the songs I have already uploaded,
this time FULL songs, not the promo video :)

Gohma:

Market -Child Era-:

Goron City:

For more songs go to the album page!

Hey guys, here you can hear a 1 minute fragment of 'A Day in Hyrule Field', this is the longest song on the album (16:30 mins), hope you like it :)

Here is the longest song of the album (full version) if you want to listen to it :)

Hey guys here is my version of Lost Woods (track 6 on the album), hope you like it! :)

Hi there! The album is now FULLY RELEASED!! You can listen to the full album or purchase it if you like here on the album site:

Here you can see an ad for the album

A Legend Through Times
It's finally released ooff... it took me two years & a half to create this album, most of the times people dont know the amount of effort and time you put on something you do, but believe me, I lived through the worst period of my life during this process, but I never stopped, I just continued working on the album, until this day. In my mind I would like to keep working on it and improving it for years and years, but it had to have a release date, and I had to tell to my obsesive and perfeccionist side to finally be quiet, if not, I would probably never have released it. Despite of that, Im happy with the result, and if this album for things of life ends succeeding, I will continue it as planned, a full trilogy of albums that tells the legend of the Hero of Time

#zelda #alegendthrougtimes #ocarinaoftime #oot #remix #music #legendofzelda #botw #botw2 #linksawakening #nintendoswitch #n64 #nintendo64 #retrogaming #gaming #majorasmask #zeldamusic #windwaker #twilightprincess #skywardsword

Hi there! The album is now FULLY RELEASED!! You can listen to the full album or purchase it if you like here on the album site:

Here you can see an ad for the album

A Legend Through Times
It's finally released ooff... it took me two years & a half to create this album, most of the times people dont know the amount of effort and time you put on something you do, but believe me, I lived through the worst period of my life during this process, but I never stopped, I just continued working on the album, until this day. In my mind I would like to keep working on it and improving it for years and years, but it had to have a release date, and I had to tell to my obsesive and perfeccionist side to finally be quiet, if not, I would probably never have released it. Despite of that, Im happy with the result, and if this album for things of life ends succeeding, I will continue it as planned, a full trilogy of albums that tells the legend of the Hero of Time

#zelda #alegendthrougtimes #ocarinaoftime #oot #remix #music #legendofzelda #botw #botw2 #linksawakening #nintendoswitch #n64 #nintendo64 #retrogaming #gaming #majorasmask #zeldamusic #windwaker #twilightprincess #skywardsword

Hi there :)!

I'm making a trilogy of albums -one per year- inspired by ocarina of time, the first of which will be released on october the 21th, but im having lots of troubles finding diffusion so the existence of this project is known by more people.

Here is a video promo of the album:

Here you can pre-order it if you like it :)

[Link removed due to advertising]

And here is my instagram account, a place where I post regularly new fragments of the album and videos of the progress:

If you like what Im creating please support me giving me a pre-order on bandcamp or/and sharing this with your friends, I would be eternally grateful since I have had put an enormoussss amount of time on this!

(and please dont just like this post, if you dont pre-order please at least share, you would be helping me A LOT)

View attachment 39968
Hey how do I support nothing linked works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom