• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Monopoly GameStop Bonus Cards Scans?

Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide if I it's worth spending the extra money to get the GameStop edition of Zelda Monopoly.

It comes with 6 extra cards and I'd like to see what each individual card does and looks like.

Here's the best picture I could find of the cards so far:

3mdMYyU.jpg

I can only see the first two cards and I'd like to know what the rest do.

Does anyone have a better scan of all the cards/each card? Or at least a text description of each?

Thanks guys!!

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Well this is being added to my collection right next to the Super mario bros chess board. Though the chess board is getting more use.

Wow those cards are vicious. Talk about a fun way to spice up your Monopoly.

I wonder if it's one use per game and if they are just randomly assigned at the beginning.

Thanks for the help. It's awesome!

Last edited:

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Wow those cards are vicious. Talk about a fun way to spice up your Monopoly.

I wonder if it's one use per game and if they are just randomly assigned at the beginning.

Thanks for the help. It's awesome!
No problem. Also yeah they are evil. I think more vicious then chance time and boo combined from mario party.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I have the Gamestop edition and I think the cards are a really nice addition to the game, even if they only give you a "once in a game" type power. Also the Ocarina token is nice, just a shame they replaced one of the regular version pieces instead of adding the ocarina to the existing set. If you want to take it a step further and replace the money with rupees like I did with mine, I can point you in the right direction :)

Trigender Pyrofox (that's a reference btw)
I have the Gamestop edition and I think the cards are a really nice addition to the game, even if they only give you a "once in a game" type power. Also the Ocarina token is nice, just a shame they replaced one of the regular version pieces instead of adding the ocarina to the existing set. If you want to take it a step further and replace the money with rupees like I did with mine, I can point you in the right direction :)
I would like to know what you mean by this... I printed and cut out cardstock rupees because 3D-printing leaves grooves in the model and casting them with resin would take forever. You can buy nice ones on Etsy, but they only come in assorted sets and are really expensive. What did you do?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I would like to know what you mean by this... I printed and cut out cardstock rupees because 3D-printing leaves grooves in the model and casting them with resin would take forever. You can buy nice ones on Etsy, but they only come in assorted sets and are really expensive. What did you do?

The shape isn't perfect, but I found an online store through a lot of searching that sold acrylic gems that were similar enough to work. I think it was either 50 or 100 per bag. It's been a few years since I did this, so I don't have the link anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom