• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Zelda II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
So Im about to start my first playthrough of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Any tips? Is it really the hardest Zelda game to date? I have a feeling Ill have pulled all my hair out before Im finished with this one.;)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Hardest is a matter of opinion.

The game style, with a top-down overworld and a side-scroller most of the action and stuff throws a lot of people off that it's an old Zelda game, and things like ducking and jumping while strategically fighting are necessary to effectively play this game. Instead of the "A-sword, A-sword, A-sword" it's much more complicated in a generally-considered simple gaming period. But personally, I've played a lot of games of the same type and this one was fairly easy to me.
If you've never had experience with this type of game, since it's not really like Zelda, but if you've ever had experience with that style of game this one is really much easier than most.

Big Octo

=^)
Try and obtain as much information as possible from towns. They usually give clues on what to do next, where to go, and the items you'll need to progress further into the game. If you're still stuck, use Zelda Dungeon! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom