• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Four Swords Adventure 2 player help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sander

Hi, maybe anyone knows this:

I'm playing FSA together with my brother and were at level four now stage the swamp.Were already at the graveyard part.
Only when we get the pearl to get trough the portal it turns red and only I(red link)
can go through and my brother(green link) can't but we need the four of us to step on the switches to activate the lights make the gosts go away and make the water go away so we can go back.I know this because I read it in a walkthrough.
But al walkthroughs are for single player and they just say go through the portal and etc. but alltogether ,and that's just the thing we can't.
Does anyone know what we have to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welll by this time Im sure you have the Four Sword, all you do is hold the sword out to gain its energy until you can make two more 'Links', that way you can step on all four switches. If not its probably something more simple like, moving a block onto the remaining switches.

P

Peregrine

Welll by this time Im sure you have the Four Sword, all you do is hold the sword out to gain its energy until you can make two more 'Links', that way you can step on all four switches. If not its probably something more simple like, moving a block onto the remaining switches.

I think you're thinking of Minish Cap. He's asking about Four Swords Adventure, where you pretty much spend the whole game as 4 links.

P

Peregrine

Oh. I guess it works differently when you play with more than one player. Sorry, I didn't realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom