• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zelda Dungeon Art Collaboration (?)

Beeker

Wild Card
Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Vaati! 8D
zd_collab__vaati_by_beekerthenut-d4m5pbr.png

I'll probably do another character or two, but I'll probably decide on that soon. I have other stuff I should kinda start >.<

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Okay, so you're going to laugh at me, but I almost had link colored... And my computer crashed. So now I don't even have the lineart. I'm starting to think my computers trying to tell me something... I'm going to keep working on it, unless you decide the collab needs to be done really soon, in which case I can just send my pencil drawings to someone. And ochibi, is it okay to have other objects in it or does it have to be just the character?

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Okay, so you're going to laugh at me, but I almost had link colored... And my computer crashed. So now I don't even have the lineart. I'm starting to think my computers trying to tell me something... I'm going to keep working on it, unless you decide the collab needs to be done really soon, in which case I can just send my pencil drawings to someone. And ochibi, is it okay to have other objects in it or does it have to be just the character?

I'm so sorry to hear that;; I hope you clear things out!
It wouldn't be fair to just close the collab after all the hard work you've done! We still have plenty of time!
Objects are fine as long as their items like weapons or trinkets and stuff-- I'm afraid that big things like a boat or a tree aren't an option.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Why not draw him playing the guitar?
But off to the side is fine, as long as it looks like it's part of your submissions.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Awesome. And the reason I don't draw him playing it is because I don't want to cover up all his awesome tattoos. :)

I finished Navi but I don't know if it should have wires connecting the 'sparkles', what do you guys think? Also I hope its not too complex/too many gears or colours... Anything you think should be changed?

With wires:
Navi  Wired  Transparent.jpg

Without wires:
Navi  NotWired  Transparent.jpg

EDIT: I know this is a sad question to ask, but what file save was I susposed to save it as...?

Attachments

• Navi with moved sparkles.jpg
    Navi with moved sparkles.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Navi.jpg
    Navi.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Awesome. And the reason I don't draw him playing it is because I don't want to cover up all his awesome tattoos. :)

How about having the guitar slung across his back, or something like that then? :3 Just a thought.

Also, good job on Navi, Crimson. I like the one with the wires best. As for what file to save them as...if your has a transparent background, I recommend saving it as a .PNG.

I'm sorry to say this, but I can't finish the Zelda II bosses, school and whatnot, I could post the sketches if anyone is interested

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Realised I've been a bit quiet, but dun't worry- I haven't died, and I haven't given up~!
I'm about 90% happy with the sketch so far, still a few things left to tweak/add before I can start colouring~
(Hopefully she's not too wonky...lol it's been ages since I drew legs)

din1.jpg

I've been (and still am!) revising like crazy for my january exams, hence my lack of activity... on the forums in general (one track mind, I tell you <.< )
Doing this has been a good distraction!

Last edited:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Just so you know, I'm not dead. It's just taking a lot longer than I thought it would to copy these on cmputer and color them.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
That's alright, MikauIncarnate!

Since everyone's all quiet working on their submissions, I'll close new entrants.
If you haven't submitted your art in the next week a note shall be sent your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom