• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zelda Dungeon Art Collaboration (?)

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
steampunk_ruto.png

Heeeeere's Ruto! :3 Gonna be starting on Darunia tomorrow. <33

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh my goodness! You guys have all basically finished yours and I haven't even started mine!:lol: Okay, I'll start it today.^^ Btw, all of yours(that I was able to see since people like surprises) are very good.^^

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Azure Sage, it beautiful but it kinda needs to be fullbody;;
I'm so sorry for the short notice-- I was really careless with the rules;; Are you okay with that? If you can't change anything, I'm sure I can think of something. I'm so sorry!!

Oh... I didn't know it had to be fullbody... There's a little bit of a problem. What you see is the entire picture. Just below her chest is the bottom of the page I'd drawn her on... Well, I'm sure I can draw the rest of her on another sheet. But I won't have a lot of time for it. I'm back in school as of today, so I won't have a lot of time to work on it. I'll try my best to finish it soon though.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Okay...;w; I really can't contain myself anymore...Ochi? Can I pretty please do Fierce Deity Link if no one else has him in mind?

Dat armor...I simply MUST steampunkify it! >w<

Gonna still do Darunia first though, I promise. :3

And thank you GG! 8D What you've come up with is epic as well! <3 I really am looking forward to seeing everyone's stuff together.

Edit: EEEE!!! MEDLI WITH METAL WINGALINGS! *loves on*

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Um. I'd like to hand link over to CelticMagician if I can? Not really, but I almost do. There is no way I'll be able to come up with something that good. Seriously AWESOME job. How did you do it? Like what programs, method, stuff?

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Woah, woah! Guys! You're already finishing the drawing before you even claim them! That's insane!

Oh... I didn't know it had to be fullbody... There's a little bit of a problem. What you see is the entire picture. Just below her chest is the bottom of the page I'd drawn her on... Well, I'm sure I can draw the rest of her on another sheet. But I won't have a lot of time for it. I'm back in school as of today, so I won't have a lot of time to work on it. I'll try my best to finish it soon though.
Don't worry Azure Sage, there isn't any due date so you don't need to rush yourself-- Work at your own pace.
Until then, I anticipate the rest of the drawing! I'm sure it'll look stunning.

Okay...;w; I really can't contain myself anymore...Ochi? Can I pretty please do Fierce Deity Link if no one else has him in mind?
Dat armor...I simply MUST steampunkify it! >w<
Fierce Deity? Damn, he's going to look badass.
Of course you can claim him, no need to ask!

Um. I'd like to hand link over to CelticMagician if I can? Not really, but I almost do. There is no way I'll be able to come up with something that good. Seriously AWESOME job. How did you do it? Like what programs, method, stuff?
I'm not sure if Celtic would take it-- She's biting more than she can chew!
I think it would be best if you give it your best shot, MikauIncarnate! You'll never know until you give it a try!

David

But you called me here...
I must say that i'm deeply impressed with the efforts already shown off in this thread. I should try and do this with some of the Avatar and Signature guys... but I'm not sure how that would work out. Maybe a gigantic wallpaper of sorts using techniques that we use in signature? idk. Unfortunately, I can't participate as I have no hand artistic skill at all. Give me an image to work with, and I can manipulate the heck out of it and make it really cool. Anything done by hand is just a mess for me.

Anyway, fantastic work from all of you! I can't wait to see how this ends.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Fierce Deity? Damn, he's going to look badass.
Of course you can claim him, no need to ask!

YEEE~! *rolls around in happiness* Thank you! :D

I'm not sure if Celtic would take it-- She's biting more than she can chew!
I think it would be best if you give it your best shot, MikauIncarnate! You'll never know until you give it a try!

I'm in agreement with Ochi here, Mikau. For both biting off more than I can chew and for the fact that you really should give Link you're best try. :3

I mean, as much as I enjoy drawing Link...I think by claiming the Fierce Deity I have kinda nabbed something that will likely push me to my limit. :sweat: I don't know if I can handle another character after that and I think Link is most definitely too much of an important character to leave out.

Also, Mikau, I'm really hoping you're not intimidated by my work ('cause that is the impression that I get from your comment there). Honestly, don't be. :3 I have a few years of formal training under my belt on top of the 20-sum years I've been drawing and even I'm not at a level where I want to be just yet. :sweat: Like all artists of any level, I'm still learning to improve my work. Besides, our styles are very different, so please don't pass up this opportunity. ^_^

As for how I did Ruto in terms of technique and what not, I sketched her first on paper and by hand before scanning her and colouring her in Photoshop. I then added a bit more depth to her shading using Easy Paint tool SAI, but yes, for the most part sketching and Photoshop...and I must add i have been practicing with Photoshop for years to get where I am now.

But yes, do try to draw Link MikauIncarnate. :3 I'm sure he'll turn out really awesome! ^_^

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I must say that i'm deeply impressed with the efforts already shown off in this thread. I should try and do this with some of the Avatar and Signature guys... but I'm not sure how that would work out. Maybe a gigantic wallpaper of sorts using techniques that we use in signature? idk. Unfortunately, I can't participate as I have no hand artistic skill at all. Give me an image to work with, and I can manipulate the heck out of it and make it really cool. Anything done by hand is just a mess for me.

Anyway, fantastic work from all of you! I can't wait to see how this ends.

Well, seeing that you're strengths are in graphics and design, would it be too much to ask for your hand in helping with the background? I've tried out some things, but they all end up looking like a cake without flour or eggs.
With your talents maybe you can help!
Or course, you don't need to agree to this-- Just an invitation.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I had basically meant that just as a way of giving a compliment, but yes I am a little bit intimidated. I'm less intimidated now that I know you sketch it and then color in photoshop, so I think i'll try that instead of coloring with pencil. That was mainly what I was worried about, was ending up with something that just didn't match.

I had basically meant that just as a way of giving a compliment, but yes I am a little bit intimidated. I'm less intimidated now that I know you sketch it and then color in photoshop, so I think i'll try that instead of coloring with pencil. That was mainly what I was worried about, was ending up with something that just didn't match.

Isn't the Idea of a collab like this to have stuff that don't match? BTW I'm done with two stalchildren, One stalchild in a hot air ballon and some background stalchildren, working on Keeta :)

EDIT they are all done now, here they are piece by piece

and here they are, somewhat arranged

I made them with varying degrees of brown-ness to make some look farther away than others

Links to fullsize

One by one: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/steampunkzdallstallchil.png/

Arranged: http://imageshack.us/f/600/steampunkzdallstallchil.png/

EDIT: I'm also doing Tingle
EDIT: done

#Swag

Forever alone :'(

EDIT: I'm sorry if my stuff is not very steampunky, but I've never really been into anything Steampunk expect his dark materials, but that's books

Still Forever alone :'(

Last edited:
Gee, thanks, I'm probably doing one more today, since I am ill and have to stay home all day anyway

I'm claiming Ganon(dorf?) since no has yet and he kinda needs to be included

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Ganon(dorf)? You got it!

On a down note, I'm not sure if I can finish my part of the project or if I can commit to it. The whole thing for me isn't turning out too good and the quality of art hasn't been at the top of it's game. I'm going to drop Midna or pass it over to someone if they want her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom