• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Christmas

Well I already bought Skyward Sword when it was released, so they couldnt give me that.
And I already bought a 3DS (+ Oot) this summer, but I sold that one and bought the Zelda 25th edtion one :lol:

Nothing!!
I live in the Netherlands and I celebrate another holiday

Hee we celebrate Christmas too :dry:

Skyward Sword with the 25th annversey CD, a Hyrule Sheild thing, a laptop, a little link sticker thingy for my laptop, and I think thats it

L

linkthehero

i got a 2000 wii point card.(legend of zelda skyward sword limited edition card)
i got majoras mask with that

V

Vol

I just got Skyward Sword (and that music CD that came in the box).

Skyward sword bundle
skyward sword paperback guide
zelda 3ds case

Thinkin about getting the club nintendo posters also, not sure what do you think?

E

Exuin

i got skyward sword and this laptop im useing right now to post this i know its not much zelda stuff but i hav a life too you know

Four Swords Adventures (I wanted it since I was 9)
Classic Controller Pro (to play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask)
25th Anniversary posters form Club Nintendo :)

I got a Zelda shirt that has the Crest of the Royal Family on it, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's logo real small on the back. But last Christmas, I got LoZ (original), Zelda II, ALttP, OoT, OoT: Master Quest, MM (gold), and TP (Wii). That Christmas completed my Zelda game collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom