• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Christmas

AwesomeZeldaFan

Fierce Deity
Its Christmas!
What did you get for christmas that is related to Zelda or that you use
for Zelda. Here is my list:
*Zelda Skyward Sword
*Wii motion Plus(separate)
*Classic Controller(Virtual Console)
*1000 Nintendo Points(Majora's Mask)
*Laptop(Zelda Dungeon Forums(what I am using now))
*Four Swords DSi download

Post your list in the comments below!

Last edited:
i got nothing for my zelda games i was going to get a wii with SS but we had my step dads family come over so my mom said it wouldnt be fair for them to get something simple and me to get a wii with a game :(

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I'm also in the nothing category, There is a general rule that no one gets me much related to Zelda as I probably already bought it myself. :P
I'm also a bit old to get lots of things these days sadly (Christmas is mostly for my nieces) but I do think I did rather well this Christmas, got Skyrim from my parents + Dark Souls from my brother and I'm looking forward to playing them :)

Well I finally got my own copy of OoT3D along with super mario 3d land and kirby return to dreamland. Nintendo rocks.

The only Zelda related item I got for Christmas was Skyward Sword (bundle). I managed to get into it early. ;)

W

WretchedShiro

Skyward Sword (Bundle) and plenty of Nintendo Points. Also, Mario 3D Land (related for the Zelda themed level)

I got the Zelda edition 3DS that came with Oot3D. Also got the free Four Swords. Needless to say, best Christmas ever!

B

bdjace

I am very thankful that I got some really great Zelda related stuff for my Birthday and Christmas. Here is the run down in case anyone cares:

1) Skyward Sword Bundle
2) Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS (was able to transfer Ambassador content from old 3DS)
3) Minish Cap (eShop Ambassador download)

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I finally got a Zelda related item for Christmas!!
The Skyward Sword strategy guide manual.

I don't really need it, but I screamed and broke everyones eardrums.

It was awesome.

I got...

~Skyward Sword Bundle (w/Golden Wii Plus Remote, and 25th Anniversary Concert CD)
~Mario Kart 7 (which is for 3DS, which OoT3D is on)
~Super Mario 3D Land (same as Mario Kart 7)
~Pokemon Rumble Blast (2 copies, Aunt and Uncle, Parents) (same as Super Mario 3D Land)
~4,000 Wii Points (2 point cards)

I got lots more, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom