• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Zelda 2 = Crazy Hard

I've been playing this game for about a decade and only finally beat it within the last year. It's definitely one of the harder NES games. Harder than ninja gaiden in my opinion.

Like others have said, it's important to upgrade your health and magic meters (you need the highest upgrade of the magic meter to complete the gane anyway), as well as to level up as much as you can. (when I beat it my stats were around 7 or 8 I believe, and it was still pretty challenging.

If you get stuck on a temple just keep going at it until you really know the layout and how to get to the boss as quickly as possible. The bosses themselves really just take practice.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
AoL is definitely the hardest Zelda game; it requires a large amount of preserverance to beat. As others have said, levelling up is a must (even if you have to grind to do it). When I beat the game, my stats were Level 8 in everything and I still found the Great Palace very hard. Likewise, it's important to know when to use magic (the Shield and Life spells help tremendously against tough enemies and bosses). Lastly, you must practice your sword skills regularly if you want a good chance of survival.

T

tmig95

I actually beat this game the other day for the first time. Yeah it's a real pain but i just kept trying and i only died 44 times overall and i think thats pretty good :D

So far, I've only beat 5 dungeons, but I don't think it's that hard. You just need to know how to kill all the enemies. I agree that there are some parts that are very hard, but most of the game isn't that bad.

Kaiser Kami

Warrior of Kaiser
This game is fun, has the right difficulty and...you are a boy armed with a sword, shield, and magic from old men and ERROR...I love this game because of the difficulty and you can play the game like being a tank of power, or a magic user or a health carrier, Power, Wisdom, and Courage! I love it beacause it's like a RPG.

This game is not hard. I bet most people don't have the paitence to play this game due to getting yourself killed over and over again. I have this game on my laptop, not on the actual game syste. I like playing Zelda II on my laptop, bu the controller I have for it is really wacked out and I really hate it. I can't really use the key's that I have because I'm more fond to wired controller than pushing buttons and then break my keyboard.

Zelda II just requires more paitence and skill to play this game. I'm already halfway done with this game. Very hard, but it is really fun. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom