• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Zelda 2 Adventure of Link Death Mountain Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Yeah I got Zelda 2 and legend of Zelda from the 3ds ambassador program and I am stuck in death mountain I need help defeating the boomerang and the axe wielding monsters......and most enemies and yeah I know I need to keep going right so can anyone tell me a strategy to defeat the enemies in death mountain?

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
Sorry if this is not very helpful but I would use the shield spell to take less damage. And one strategy I use with the boomerang guys is I corner them to a wall or platform and constantly slash my sword at them. They seem to rarely use their boomerang when you corner them because you are constantly attacking them. Also what are your current stats? For the axe wielding guys the only strategy you can use is time it when they slash. While they are slashing run close to them so you can run in slash them and retreat. If you are talking about the ones that throw their axes then don't even bother fighting them because they will hurt you a lot. When you see the red one use your shield spell if you still have magic left. If you are around level 3 in ANYTHING you should level up the swamp area near the second palace. I usually level up till I have 5 in everything. Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
wheres the second palace? zelda 2 is pretty damn hard but not FF IV hard

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
wheres the second palace? zelda 2 is pretty damn hard but not FF IV hard

I agree Zelda II is hard, but the second palace is located east where you came out of the cave where you needed the jump spell to progress. PM me if you need more help.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Ok what do I do after I exit death mountain?
After you get to the other side of Death Mountain, go to your left and jump down the hole. Navigate your way to the end of the passage to find the Hammer.

About the enemies...they're hard. The Rhino ones, just time your slashes accordingly. The red ones, try to avoid them since they can throw their axes.

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
I recommend you guys use the Zelda Dungeon wlkthrough Mases did. It is very helpful. Though to kill the Goriyas block their boomerangs with the shields and to kill the red and orange dieras, jump over their axe when they throw it and hit them quickly and with the orange ones hit them when they are just about to attack you.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I recommend you guys use the Zelda Dungeon wlkthrough Mases did. It is very helpful. Though to kill the Goriyas block their boomerangs with the shields and to kill the red and orange dieras, jump over their axe when they throw it and hit them quickly and with the orange ones hit them when they are just about to attack you.

I did the site walkthrough.....he did the video walkthrough. Either one will help you, though.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I used the video yeah I think I SHALL check out the text walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom