• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Pokémon Sword and Shield (National Mode) Return to Sinnoh - Signup Thread

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
In light of the new plastic chibi nightmare remakes of Diamond and Pearl, it's time for another dex-based tournament a la "Return to Kanto!"

FORMAT: Double Elimination (Single Battles)

PLATFORM: Pokémon Showdown

RULESET: Modified Gen 8 National Mode OU (Detailed below)

ALLOWED POKEMON: Any Pokémon that is from or has an evolution/alternate form from the Sinnoh Pokedex (Platinum version), found HERE.
Addendum: Heatran is also allowed, as it is a Sinnoh Pokemon without placement in the Sinnoh Dex due to a postgame mechanic.

BANNED POKEMON:
Smogon NatDex Ubers, any Pokémon that is not from the Sinnoh Pokedex.

Arceus, Blastoise-Mega, Blaziken, Blaziken-Mega, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-S, Dialga, Eternatus, Genesect, Gengar-Mega, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kangaskhan-Mega, Kyogre, Kyurem-B, Kyurem-W, Landorus, Lucario-Mega, Lugia, Lunala, Marshadow, Mewtwo, Naganadel, Necrozma-DW, Necrozma-DM, Palkia, Pheromosa, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Salamence-Mega, Shaymin-S, Solgaleo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zacian, Zacian-C, Zamazenta, Zamazenta-C, Zekrom, Zygarde

*****DYNAMAX AND GIGAMAX ARE BANNED*****
Mega Stones and Z-Moves are allowed.

SIGN-UP DEADLINE:
Friday, March 12, 2021, 11:59 PM PST

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: You may not edit your team after Round 1.

ENTRANTS:
- Terminus
- Princess Niki
- Chevywolf30
- ExLight
- Scarfed
- Pen
- thePlinko
- TL the Legend

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Alright, as we have two and a half days left and nobody has signed up in over a week, I'm going to cut off Signups early. Work on your teams in the meantime, and the game thread and team verification instructions will be posted alongside them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom