• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD.net Mobile App?

Zleda

Toon Deity
Hey there ZD.net

I was just browsing the app store on my iPhone and I did a search for "zelda dungeon," to no avail. Does anyone else think someone here on the staff should make a mobile app for the website? I mean, it'd be perfect for those members who have to commute to work, sitting on the bus for however long each morning. I know personally I would love to be able to browse the forums on my phone. I bet some of you are thinking, "But Zleda, why don't you just use the internet browser on your phone? Surely you have one?" That's true, but think about it. If there was a ZD.net app on the app store or Droid Marketplace, whenever someone searched "zelda" like I'm sure lots of people do, our app would pop up, exposing our fine community better and attracting new members. I would take it upon myself, had I the time and/or resources....

What do you think?

T

Twilight Comet

yeah that would be great! I don't own a smarrtphone but their are somany people that use their phones to check for updates and the like. It would most probbaly increase the sites popularity by a good amount

Yes, we know we desperately need one. As of this moment, we don't have any plans of making a full out app for it, but it's a possibility in the near future when we come out with our next layout.

Zleda

Toon Deity
Yes, we know we desperately need one. As of this moment, we don't have any plans of making a full out app for it, but it's a possibility in the near future when we come out with our next layout.

Haha I'm not trying to pressure anyone :) and that would be awesome, if there's anything I could do to help you in any way, shape or form let me know!

ENA-three!

the man from mars
i recommended this back at loz.com and they shot it down, but i think it would be awesome, definetly an ap id keep on my front page. but it does blow to have to open up the browser each time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom