• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Music Competition - Week Twenty-Seven Voting

Which entry was your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Reactions: Pen

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Lozjam - Well composed, but it feels a little non-adventure-y to my ears (but I'm partial to higher energy songs).

Link Floyd - Well done, unfortunately I'm not the world's biggest Coldplay fan.

Pendio - That song was the best part of ST in my opinion, and you knocked it out of the park.

Tristan - Unfortunately video/mic quality is the biggest handicap here, but I loved hearing the original title theme (and I could have sworn I heard a bit of Lance's theme from GS in there too).

Ultimately, I have to give my vote to Pendio, but everyone did a great job!

Pen

The game is on!
Hehe, thanks guys! ^^ And yeah, all these entries were really great, and I think they all have their own unique qualities.

I think it was awesome that Lozjam entered with a piece he'd composed himself. Theoretically I think it's very cleverly put together, and I thought the changes in dynamic was really cool. It creates a nice atmosphere.

Link Floyd's entry sticks out a lot. Probably more than any of the other entries mainly because of her singing actual lyrics, which I think is really cool (you know I'm completely in love with your voice)! It was a fantastic cover indeed.

And Tristan's entry was unique in that it had only one single instrument in the whole thing. I like the expression "less is more" and I think that really applies to this cover. I can only dream of having such good hand coordination when playing the piano.

Tremendous work, everybody! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom