• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Oh hi guys. I'm glad my vote on DekuNut kicked up conversation, that was kinda the point ;)

To answer your question LG, no I'm not sure Deku is scum. I wasn't the biggest fan of his late Day readlist, it was really weak and seemed to have just been thrown together because I asked him. I highly highly doubt he would have posted it had I not asked and thus it caught my eye. Tbh it was a pressure vote, I was feeling a bit confrontational the day I did it and had decided during Night 2 that Deku was my top target.

I will also add that I'm not the biggest fan of his post about Pendio. Not really much substance there. I'll keep my vote on him for now until I get a better read on everyone else.

But that's not all! I've got plenty of questions and comments for ya'll. Here goes:

Well that would be because you are dying. Everyone is ;)

Okay Mr. Pendio. I have a great many questions for you about this post right here. First of all, everything you say in this post was true yesterday (not irl day, in-game day). But yet never on Day 2 did you bring it up. Just wondering if you could clarify why you have decided to bring this up now of all times, because to me this looks like you are trying to divert attention away from Deku. Add in Deku's flip from being suspicious of you to saying that he "didn't actually find [Pendio's] posts super scummy, I am hypothesizing a potential connection here. Care to explain to me your thoughts on Deku?

For-for-forever? If I'm wrong your trust is gone? :kawaii:

LG and I definitely have a weird connection. It's great though ;)

I actually love this so much because this is the exact reason I wanted to avoid a Day 1 "policy lynch". Pancake does such a great job explaining it here that I had to comment on it. We lost the most active player in the game, the player who really started conversation even thought he was wrong a lot he still pushed the game forward. We also lost his role, who knows what that was. I hated it from the start and this post just reminded me of how right I was. :/

So as far as Pancake and LG's little dispute here goes I do kinda agree with Pancake that LG's decision to trust me is at the very least her overestimating my abilities but it's definitely not an inherently scummy move. I would like to ask this, @PancakeSamurai: would you consider LG your number one target today? Furthermore, thoughts on Pendio and DekuNut?

@Libk where you at dude? You may be confirmed Townie but we still need your thoughts on input into this.

@Minish_Link ik you mentioned you are wary of Deku but how developed are those thought? Do you buy into my Deku and Pendio scumbud theory? Also, what's your take on the Pancake and LG debate?

@DekuNut are you and Pendio scumbuds? You can tell me the truth I won't be mad :)
I believe this is where you discussed why you wanted to vote me. And I came in layer and said what I'll say again now: you're absolutely right. I threw together that list becayse you asked. I wouldn't have made it if you didn't. It wasn't great because I tend to lack in strong reads. I was honest about who I hadn't played much attention to. There is no defense - you simply see my playstyke as scummy (and looking at how often I'm lynched youre probably not alone).
I guess my only defense is a roleclaim:
I'm a Jack of All Trades. Specifically a one-shot bodyguard, rolecop, roleblocker..
Night One I didn't use any abilities because I wasn't sure enough about anyone.
Last night I tried to bodyguard Libk but got roleblocked. Don't think I need to say why I chose him.
If you'd like, I can perform either of those actions tonight to prove myself. Your choice of person and power.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
giphy_s.gif

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Okay like I'm thinking of how best to use your powers but like the roleblocking is useless without having a good read on the mafia and the rolecop is whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom