• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
can we get votecount
Mhm
Day 1 Vote Count:
Heroine of Time
- 1 (Doc)
Ryuken- 1 (Moe)
Moe the Moblin- 5 (Heroine of Time, Libk, Storm, LittleGumball, Pendio)
Storm- 1 (Deku)
YIGAhim- 1 (Minish)

Not voting- 4 (Ryu, Pancake, Yiga, fused)

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to majority. Day ends on Wednesday May 16 at 9pm CDT. Bout seven hours left guys.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I just noticed that we're already 26 pages into this game, and it's still D1. Holy crap.
I have not been making post to purely express agreement particularly much this game. I don't know where you got that from. In fact, I was the first one to express how bad an idea it was to share whether or not you've unlocked your role's ability, and I was also the first one who brought up how unnecessary the Jester talk was. Additionally I have also - throughout the game - been expressing my issues with Moe's vagueness and his seeming unwillingness to improve by sharing his thoughts in greater detail. I have done so entirely on my own accord. So I don't exactly see where you're pulling these accusation from.

Given I admittedly don't remember too much of Chaos Mafia III, I dare say (given my experience with Mafia) that I play virtually the same exact way no matter what my alignment may be, so if my play is similar to how it once was when I was scum, it doesn't mean anything.
Uhhh, no you didn't.
I would add Yiga to that list as well because:
Having read the rules, I don't see anywhere it says that I can't say I correctly or incorrectly guessed my name.

With this in mind, do you know your roles yet, everyone?

I have to wonder why Yiga wants to know this information right now. Then again, he always acts scummy in every game.
Do we really need to know whether or not we all have guessed correctly at our roles right now? Cause I think the only side that would gain from knowing this D1 information is Mafia. They're sniffing out names and roles, too, you know.
Only obvious issue I had with your post. You've expressed your ideas in your posts, true, but this is the first post where you took time to explain a bit more of your thought process and provide more content, which is what was missing from your D1 Chaos Mafia III playstyle. That's why I thought I'd vote for you if I had a gun to my head considering I'm still not very familiar with other players' scum playstyles.

you know how you said none of my posts rang "this guy's definitely a wolf" alarm bells?

your post rang alarm bells. You picked out a relatively inactive player that nobody's got a read on and compared their style to a previously existing game where they were scum. I've ONLY ever seen wolves do that. Yes people link games all the time to get a meta read, but it's never what the case is built on unless you're a wolf. I'd be more accepting of it if you weren't already scummy for your strange interaction with gumball and this is the straw that broke the camel's back, as it were. I'm already voting for you but just to make a point

Vote: Ryuken
I can smell the confirmation bias from this post. I think you're misinterpreting my interactions.
Sarcasm is a scumtell.

(this post is brought to you by S.I.H.O.T.I. AKA Sarcasm Is Hard On The Internet)
ZD notifications have failed at their job once again.
Alright, time to participate in the RVS meme.
Vote: PancakeSamu-

edgeworth-damage.gif

SO YOU'RE THE INFAMOUS WHISTLEBLOWER I'VE BEEN HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT.

Unvote
Vote: LittleGumball

(Translation: This is still an RVS vote, btw)
Unvote

Vote: Ryuken

your avatar reminds me of someone who used to play a while back and i keep getting confused :mad:
I get the feeling these posts above are what tipped you off since we voted for each other. You also did say I was suspicious for not having reads on Gumball, but I already explained that with my "reads list" and my reply afterwards. There's a reason why I titled that part of my post "Honorable Mentions," after all.

Reactions: Pen

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Moe, want to give a few more detailed reads since you'll probably be dying? If youre town then it helps the town, and if you're scum... well I guess you have no real reason To, but I'd like it anyways. Maybe somebody you haven't gone super in-depth on yet?
Also, Gum bring up an excellent point. I'll go for my second preferred target for today
Unvote
Vote: You

#CounterWagon

Ryuken

Moe, want to give a few more detailed reads since you'll probably be dying? If youre town then it helps the town, and if you're scum... well I guess you have no real reason To, but I'd like it anyways. Maybe somebody you haven't gone super in-depth on yet?
Also, Gum bring up an excellent point. I'll go for my second preferred target for today
Unvote
Vote: You

#CounterWagon
edgeworth-zoom(a).gif

Breaking the fourth wall is a scumtell.

(Translation: this is a joke post because I thought Deku's vote was funny)

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Very tempted to insta myself right now to give you guys the worst possible chance of winning, but I have some amount of faith left

If you think I'm a wolf, you're bad at this game, but that's not why anyone's voting for me
6 players are voting for me because they don't want to play with me
Except storm I guess is voting for self pres even though he has no wagon?

Once again I have thoughts that I can't share because if I say them today they're invalidated. Kind of makes it wifom but It's dependent on the nightkill.

If I flip today, yiga is town and storm is town, and they're the only two players who I have a confident town read on right now

I think ryu and fused are scum and ryu should immediately die tomorrow because it's obvious

That's all, I think

At least I'll die happy playing magic the gathering?

Y'all are jerks tbh

Mikey the Moblin

My reads list from earlier is pretty much the same but pendio is slight town, not null. Was wondering if they'd ask that since I didn't give an alignment, but they didn't seem to care that much

Just because it's day 1 doesn't mean it's impossible to find wolves

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Honestly I’m starting to feel like Moe is just being an arrogant town and nothing he’s saying recently screams scum to me anymore. I am now of the opinion that he shouldn’t be lynched at least for today. I’m still not liking how unhelpful and emotional he has been and how he keeps saying how things are obvious without having that much to back his opinions up but I do feel like most people on his wagon are just trying to get him out of the game because they don’t like him and aren’t convinced that he is actually scum, which is kind of sad. I do see what he’s getting at with Ryu so if Moe flips town I think we should at least look into Ryu. I don’t think it’s obvious like Moe said it is but at least it’s something we can consider if he flips town. I feel like his death is inevitable now but hey if he does flip scum (which I’ll feel pretty dumb if he is scum since I’m kind of flip flopping my opinions on him rn) then we can probably have a solid town read on Ryu and Fused and look into Shroom and Yiga day 2? I don’t know that’s just what I’m thinking at the moment.

So where does that leave my vote? I still feel like Shroom could be a good option. He has kind of redeemed himself recently but I feel like he still hasn’t justified his opinions on fused. I am kind of unsure to be completely honest but I don’t really know if I feel that strongly about anyone else so far.

Vote: Shroom

Ryuken

If you think I'm a wolf, you're bad at this game, but that's not why anyone's voting for me
6 players are voting for me because they don't want to play with me
Except storm I guess is voting for self pres even though he has no wagon?

Once again I have thoughts that I can't share because if I say them today they're invalidated. Kind of makes it wifom but It's dependent on the nightkill.

If I flip today, yiga is town and storm is town, and they're the only two players who I have a confident town read on right now
Moe.
I really don't want to see you lynched because I still think you're Town (I'd be surprised if you flipped scum), but...
Not only are you not helping your case still, you're not really helping Town. If you somehow have some D1 info you're choosing to with-hold because it'll help scum, okay, fine. At the very LEAST, offer even a little bit of explanation as to why you're so confident in what you say so that some of us might be on board if you flip Town. This is just me speaking in general about your playstyle, but I'll also address the specifics.
For example, why are you reading me and fused as scumbuds now? Why are you town reading Yiga and Storm in particular, who are both on your wagon?

Mikey the Moblin

The shop is out of sealed Dominaria product, so no draft boi and maximum sad boi
Honestly I’m starting to feel like Moe is just being an arrogant town and nothing he’s saying recently screams scum to me anymore. I am now of the opinion that he shouldn’t be lynched at least for today. I’m still not liking how unhelpful and emotional he has been and how he keeps saying how things are obvious without having that much to back his opinions up but I do feel like most people on his wagon are just trying to get him out of the game because they don’t like him and aren’t convinced that he is actually scum, which is kind of sad. I do see what he’s getting at with Ryu so if Moe flips town I think we should at least look into Ryu. I don’t think it’s obvious like Moe said it is but at least it’s something we can consider if he flips town. I feel like his death is inevitable now but hey if he does flip scum (which I’ll feel pretty dumb if he is scum since I’m kind of flip flopping my opinions on him rn) then we can probably have a solid town read on Ryu and Fused and look into Shroom and Yiga day 2? I don’t know that’s just what I’m thinking at the moment.

So where does that leave my vote? I still feel like Shroom could be a good option. He has kind of redeemed himself recently but I feel like he still hasn’t justified his opinions on fused. I am kind of unsure to be completely honest but I don’t really know if I feel that strongly about anyone else so far.

Vote: Shroom
If I did flip scum you should still lynch ryu because he's still obvious scum tier. Fused wouldn't be able to be spew cleared, I haven't been attacking him enough for that. Who's shroom though, do you mean storm?

I'd prefer a TWG that doesn't get heated, but when people are voting for you because they don't want you in the game instead of because they think you're a wolf it's really frustrating. I mean, it'd be frustrating to get wolf read too but at that point it's on me for not acting towny enough

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The shop is out of sealed Dominaria product, so no draft boi and maximum sad boi

If I did flip scum you should still lynch ryu because he's still obvious scum tier. Fused wouldn't be able to be spew cleared, I haven't been attacking him enough for that. Who's shroom though, do you mean storm?

I'd prefer a TWG that doesn't get heated, but when people are voting for you because they don't want you in the game instead of because they think you're a wolf it's really frustrating. I mean, it'd be frustrating to get wolf read too but at that point it's on me for not acting towny enough
Why tf did I say Shroom I’m sorry I meant storm I’m dumb lol

Mikey the Moblin

Moe.
I really don't want to see you lynched because I still think you're Town (I'd be surprised if you flipped scum), but...
Not only are you not helping your case still, you're not really helping Town. If you somehow have some D1 info you're choosing to with-hold because it'll help scum, okay, fine. At the very LEAST, offer even a little bit of explanation as to why you're so confident in what you say so that some of us might be on board if you flip Town. This is just me speaking in general about your playstyle, but I'll also address the specifics.
For example, why are you reading me and fused as scumbuds now? Why are you town reading Yiga and Storm in particular, who are both on your wagon?
I don't see any connection between you and fused and fused is honestly kind of a weak read, but they're still lynchable.
Yiga is confident town and I've already talked about him plenty. Plus, he's a PR. His vote on me sucks but if he knew I flipped town he'd probably stay off it (kind of like what you're doing, obvscum.) Talked about storm a bit too, pay attention

Look, just because confirmation bias is happening here doesn't mean I'm wrong. If Ryu was towny, confirmation bias wouldn't even work because then I'd be faced with a piece of evidence that's like "wait, ryu is town here." That hasn't happened. How many ways can I call ryu scum here tbh, it's so apparent

Another one out of the ballpark for ryu, hitting those scumtells left and right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom