• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
okay I've got it
PancakeSamurai=Anayo Keiko who got replaced by weeaboo avatar
and was town that game, so yes, I think Pancake is scum

unless it was due to irl circumstances, yep
If you believe I'm scum then why not vote me? You claimed you would gain more from actually playing the game than participating in an RVS but aren't doing that at all.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
what's up lads and chads it's your favorite asshole here to play some gams. for those of you who don't know me, my name is littlegumball but you can call me anytime :bubsy: i unironically love rick astley, my favorite color is purple, and i like long walks on the beach. i usually take this game way too seriously and as a result i can get very aggressive and frankly downright mean when i think i'm right. don't take it personally :) i'll try to be nicer this time around!

it's been a long time since i've played but if you want to check out my meta, a game i was pretty okay in was lineages mafia and i was town. i think the last time i was scum was kid icarus mafia which is frankly way too far back to be relevant but yall can look at it anyway if u want.

also this^ isn't name claiming this is me explaining my own personality for anyone who doesn't recognize me and might be a little surprised at the difference between my irl personality and my get-down-to-business personality. my name claim is, of course, viral maze :cool: since i'm the best, obviously

and if yall want a face claim i'm almost as beautiful as pendio ;) his topknot game is far superior to mine tho :(

kk that's my day 1 intro more ****posts incoming

vote: fused_shadows

sozzles bud, random.org, you know how it is bb :pikalove:

I LITERALLY FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY META

i'm the gal that *****ed so much about claiming that it bred rules restricting claiming so yeah if you claim for no reason i'm going to get mad

i think i also influenced the half majority rule but i'm not 100% on that (zd mafia culture used to be ass)
so you haven't played in a while but you're trying to shoehorn as much of your meta/memeing (probably town meta) as possible into a single post
it looks like you're -not really trying- but hoping to get town read

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Unvote

Vote: Ryuken

your avatar reminds me of someone who used to play a while back and i keep getting confused :mad:
I'm curious about this person you're confusing me with since I'm kinda new and all you old players look like new players to me.
edgeworth-thinking(a).gif

Also, is it just me, or do the avatars and posting style from these veteran Mafia players give off a sense of nostalgia? Like we've taken a time machine back to 2008 or something?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm curious about this person you're confusing me with since I'm kinda new and all you old players look like new players to me.
edgeworth-thinking(a).gif

Also, is it just me, or do the avatars and posting style from these veteran Mafia players give off a sense of nostalgia? Like we've taken a time machine back to 2008 or something?
2014*

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I support Ryuken
#RyuLivesMatter
playing on Farore and holy cow dude this looks great actually. please keep using green and yellow at all times.
(this was a joke please do not actually do that)

so you haven't played in a while but you're trying to shoehorn as much of your meta/memeing (probably town meta) as possible into a single post
it looks like you're -not really trying- but hoping to get town read
it was just an introduction post, take it or leave it. if you want to cross check my current day 1 ****ing around with previous games be my guest. my day 1 is pretty consistent iirc. I'm not trying yet because I have zero information to work with so there's nothing for me to do really except meme. I don't think that's suspicious I just think that's personality. iirc Jamie's meta is sitting out of day 1 and only coming in when he has something to work with and he went to our mafia championships (referencing it because you seem to place a lot of value in that)

the other part of my meta is that i'm **** until like day 3 lmfao

no but for real i can't do anything until a certain amount of time has passed and people have actually posted. there is no information for me to work with yet. i have never seen anyone actually for real express genuine suspicion on someone not even three hours into day one like slow down for a second my dude lol i want this **** to be over with too but playing on zd comes with patience.

lots and lots of patience...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyways, since you haven't actually played with me before, Moseph, let me warn you now: I love to piss people off. It makes for a good time and hides the times when I get too emotionally invested in the gsme. Tbh Most of what I do is to hide my imperfections from others but I'll save the psychological **** for blogs.
I dont think before I talk and am lynched more often than nightkilled. That said I'm also scum more than town, at least lately.
At the end of the day I'm not hard to read. Have fun. Ask any questions you have.
Any questions feel free to ask.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Anyways, since you haven't actually played with me before, Moseph, let me warn you now: I love to piss people off. It makes for a good time and hides the times when I get too emotionally invested in the gsme. Tbh Most of what I do is to hide my imperfections from others but I'll save the psychological **** for blogs.
I dont think before I talk and am lynched more often than nightkilled. That said I'm also scum more than town, at least lately.
At the end of the day I'm not hard to read. Have fun. Ask any questions you have.
Any questions feel free to ask.
I feel like your soft name claiming and I cant figure out who

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I'm not that old ;-;
edgeworth-strained(a).gif

Forgive me. I am but a mere innocent newbie.
playing on Farore and holy cow dude this looks great actually. please keep using green and yellow at all times.
(this was a joke please do not actually do that)

it was just an introduction post, take it or leave it. if you want to cross check my current day 1 ****ing around with previous games be my guest. my day 1 is pretty consistent iirc. I'm not trying yet because I have zero information to work with so there's nothing for me to do really except meme. I don't think that's suspicious I just think that's personality. iirc Jamie's meta is sitting out of day 1 and only coming in when he has something to work with and he went to our mafia championships (referencing it because you seem to place a lot of value in that)

the other part of my meta is that i'm **** until like day 3 lmfao

no but for real i can't do anything until a certain amount of time has passed and people have actually posted. there is no information for me to work with yet. i have never seen anyone actually for real express genuine suspicion on someone not even three hours into day one like slow down for a second my dude lol i want this **** to be over with too but playing on zd comes with patience.

lots and lots of patience...
Think of it like laughing in class. The teacher/professor tells you not to do it while they're teaching, so logically, you would do it either after or before class starts. Mafia is a very long game, and considering we have a three hour period before discussion really starts getting serious, one would want to get all this energy out beforehand, no?
(:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Ummm so guys just wondering have games on the forum recently included some sort of third faction, like cult or jester? And do you guys think the mod would include such in their game? I obviously don't know them so I'm hoping to gather this information from ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom