• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
don't use bright pink in your posts
if you want to direct attention to something, bold it, and use colors sparingly

if you've got a gigantic post full of formatting and loud colors chances are I won't read most of it and you don't want that
Well, be rest assured that what's happening here in the two hours we got won't be happening for the rest of the game.
I'm the kind of person who likes to have fun playing this. I don't want to get too serious since, well, that'll make me emotional and impede my thought process. You may have seen that in the most recent game I played.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also, I'll second Gummy' s words. I knew I forgot something in my last post.
People lile to have fun throughout this game. Ryu was annoying when he first shows up (all the offense meant, by the way), but since then we've gotten used to him, accepted him, and have begun parodying him. That's how this works.
proflayton1-white.jpg
Just so you know.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
also think pancake could possibly be scum based off of difference between this game and last (unless they were scum last game? I don't remember, if I'm being honest. I'll just say "opposite alignment" and leave it at that)
I'm super confused by this because I dont ever remember playing a game with you before :confused:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
it's okay to make your posts look nice and pretty, just please please please please don't use the lime greens, yellows, and pinks of the world
last game reading through your posts made it hard to understand what you were saying even though they were full of good stuff and they would be much better posts without the extra!

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
don't tell people how to post
if you want to read things the way you're used to reading, go back to where you came from

Oh how I've missed sassy Julio. The best part of any mafia game, imo.

i'm the double voter and i'm placing my secret double vote on you for this. inviting you to this game was a mistake.

Hell yeah it was. But jokes on you, I'm gonna use my secret triple vote on you. Got 'em.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
it's okay to make your posts look nice and pretty, just please please please please don't use the lime greens, yellows, and pinks of the world
last game reading through your posts made it hard to understand what you were saying even though they were full of good stuff and they would be much better posts without the extra!
yeah-well-thats-justlike-your-opinion-man-quickmeme-comm-15166091.png

I miss HylianEVAN already.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Unvote

Vote: Ryuken

your avatar reminds me of someone who used to play a while back and i keep getting confused :mad:

oh yeah also we do lynch people for being annoying, taking for example storm's first game or two and LOTR mafia.

soz if your playing has changed since then storm

Moe, is your bad feeling just because we're having some Bantz™? What about me specifically feels bad? Like I said I can get very aggressive and this isn't even the half of it, I just think that you have this attitude of walking in and acting like you own the place, and I don't like that. Especially since you did that last game and you read every player wrong.

but what do i know i'm just a potato

Hell yeah it was. But jokes on you, I'm gonna use my secret triple vote on you. Got 'em.

oh ****
oh ****
i'm done for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom