• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
ZD notifications have failed at their job once again.
Alright, time to participate in the RVS meme.
Vote: PancakeSamu-

edgeworth-damage.gif

SO YOU'RE THE INFAMOUS WHISTLEBLOWER I'VE BEEN HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT.

Unvote
Vote: LittleGumball

(Translation: This is still an RVS vote, btw)
I've never seen someone vote unvote and vote again in the same post.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
i'm fused_shadows the hated townie, everyone thinks i'm scum but actually i'm 100% right and no one is listening to me

If you wanted to summarize my entire history of mafia this sentence does it perfectly. For those who don't know me keep this in mind ;)

Sure, I probably meant to do that anyway lol.

Merci.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
SO YOU'RE THE INFAMOUS WHISTLEBLOWER I'VE BEEN HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT.

Unvote
:pikalove: zd claim culture was awful when i was around and i'm willing to bet it still is, despite the change in player base. also i think that the game is more fun when i use my own logic to defend myself instead of panicking and crying about how important i am :)

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
:pikalove: zd claim culture was awful when i was around and i'm willing to bet it still is, despite the change in player base. also i think that the game is more fun when i use my own logic to defend myself instead of panicking and crying about how important i am :)
I shall look forward to our toe-to-toe debates that definitely won't end in me getting lynched for looking scummy.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Objection.
edgeworth-zoom(a).gif

You obviously lack the gift of gab that I, the real funnier6, possess.
don't use bright pink in your posts
if you want to direct attention to something, bold it, and use colors sparingly

if you've got a gigantic post full of formatting and loud colors chances are I won't read most of it and you don't want that

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
can I get your early take on who the wolves are

Honestly I don't know the names of half the people in this game, lmfao. Although I'm 100% sure LittleGumball is scum. Like, what kind of a name is LittleGumball? Julio would be much better, imo.

Also I forgot how to forum so this sentence is also bold because idk how to take it off. Yay for me!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
doc was the one who ninja'd me, so if anything he's probably got the ninja modifier attached to his role

I didn't even do nothing and I'm still getting blamed.

Did Zachie used to play mafia? Because if he did, I think I'm Zachie.

Also, Vote Heroine
I'm coming after all you vets.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Honestly I don't know the names of half the people in this game, lmfao. Although I'm 100% sure LittleGumball is scum. Like, what kind of a name is LittleGumball? Julio would be much better, imo.

Also I forgot how to forum so this sentence is also bold because idk how to take it off. Yay for me!
Oh my god Julio!

This **** is taking me back

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
don't use bright pink in your posts
if you want to direct attention to something, bold it, and use colors sparingly

if you've got a gigantic post full of formatting and loud colors chances are I won't read most of it and you don't want that
don't tell people how to post
if you want to read things the way you're used to reading, go back to where you came from

if you've got a gigantic post full of telling people to change their meta and formatting chances are people are going to lynch you just for being difficult to play with and you don't want that

i'm the double voter and i'm placing my secret double vote on you for this. inviting you to this game was a mistake.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Moe the Moblin Hey wazzup bro here's my hot take on your hot takes
This isnt the championship. This isnt even a mafia based site. Most of us don't take the gsme nearly as seriously as people elsewhere do, so we like to take the time to **** around. RVS is something that's fun and we can look back in later after a few flips and maybe draw some lines between people.
Also, if you're asking for Fused's readlist, imma ask for yours. READS LIDT NOW MOBLIN SCUM

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I didn't even do nothing and I'm still getting blamed.

Did Zachie used to play mafia? Because if he did, I think I'm Zachie.

Also, Vote Heroine
I'm coming after all you vets.
strangely, this one feels like a real nameclaim

alright, I'm sick and going to bed and feeling miserable

have a bad feeling about gumball but they've already attracted some RVS votes as well

also think pancake could possibly be scum based off of difference between this game and last (unless they were scum last game? I don't remember, if I'm being honest. I'll just say "opposite alignment" and leave it at that)

ryu seems like ryu, and I don't even know him.

fused-shadows feels like a kindred spirit
don't tell people how to post
if you want to read things the way you're used to reading, go back to where you came from
most people on this forum don't use colors in their posts

@Moe the Moblin Hey wazzup bro here's my hot take on your hot takes
This isnt the championship. This isnt even a mafia based site. Most of us don't take the gsme nearly as seriously as people elsewhere do, so we like to take the time to **** around. RVS is something that's fun and we can look back in later after a few flips and maybe draw some lines between people.
Also, if you're asking for Fused's readlist, imma ask for yours. READS LIDT NOW MOBLIN SCUM
one step ahead of you bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom