• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The one thing I do find weird about Rubik's votes on Rag is that he was using the inactive Rag=Scum Rag read on page 6 of the game, when it hadn't even been 24 hours since the game started. Sure Rag is typically more inactive as scum (though she has gotten better about that in some games). But Rag also gets off to a slow start a lot as town as well. And Rag also sometimes sleeps a lot, so it was a possibility she wasn't even around for that much of the game yet. But Rubik was very adamant about her being inactive scum then.
I think I explicitly stated that Rag can always be inactive regardless of alignment, but a lurking Rag is more likely to be scum than anything else we could reasonably see D1.

It wasn't just that Rag was lurking a little, but that Rag only posted votes without any other discussion attached, voted for me specifically, and didn't add anything else despite likely having read the thread during that window of time.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I have a limited amount I can help with flavor solving, I'm like 80-something episodes into the show so I at least know most of the protagonists and at least some of the villains and supporting cast.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I don't think I can vote Neon ever, I don't want the Botan gifs to stop flowing.

botan-broom.gif

Botan best girl

Vote Count 2.7:

Seanzie (2) - ExLight, a'lana
Neon (2) - Kirino, Seanzie
Kirino (1) - Mikey the Moblin
Rubik (1) - DawningWinds

Not Voting - Morbid Minish, Neon, Rubik

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Tuesday, December 20th at 9 PM EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom