• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Youtuber: Chuggaaconroy

Chuggaaconroy is one of the best Let's Player's out there. If you don't know what an LP is, an LP is a playthrough of a video game with commentary. Chuggaaconroy (Emile) has done 10 LPs in the past 2 years. The LPs include Super Mario Sunshine, Zelda: WW, and Pokemon Crystal. He is working on Pokemon Crystal right now. If you haven't heard of him, or watched one of his videos, go to his Youtube Channel. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/chuggaaconroy

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I've watched several of Chugga's Playthroughs, mainly his Earthbound ones, seeing as I loved the Earthbound games. (Porky rules!)
I have also watched a few of his SoulSilver playthoughs, so that I could see what it would be like when it was finally released outside of Japan.

Chugga is one of the best LPers out there, but some of his "jokes" arent funny. They can be quite cheesy sometimes...

Originally posted by: FierceDietry
Meh, I don't see much of a point in Let's Plays. I muuuch prefer abridged series, I love comedy.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Incase you didn't know, that was a chuggaa reference. But seriously, Chuggaa = EPIC * 9000. He's funny and he's helpful. He prefers to do "black sheep" games and games that a lot of people don't know about, or games that he thinks are underrated. Everyonce in a while he does his favorites though. He's is awesome and he made the official WW LP for Zelda wiki. All hail the king!

I actually got Wind Waker because I ran across his Let's Play of it and loved the game so much I wanted to buy it. Before, I was just mildly interested. I wasn't sure I'd want to play it since I didn't know much about the actual gameplay.

And I like the Okami LP he's doing currently.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Yes i watch his videos i wached the Pokemon crystal walkthrough not for the help just because it was fun but i still go there too see his no lps i hope he does more zelda walthroughs that would be awsome!

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
In my opinion, he's overrated. Well, sorta. He's also underrated. I'll explain:

He's moderately funny, and therefore, moderately entertaining. People say he's hilarious but I don't see it. I've watched everything of his since his Wind Waker LP, so I feel my opinion on that is valid.

He does make great videos. The quality is always excellent, he updates with relative rugularity, he edits sound and video very well, paces videos well, shuts up during cinematic bits of the games and he just does everything well. That's why I watch his LP's, and that's also why I prefer watching videos like ZD's walkthroughs which are always super high quality.

So ya, overrated and underrated.

God! i love this guy! I haven't wached him in a while, because i've been buisy with school, making comics, and playing civ, but I managed to watch all of his WW, Mother 3, Earthbound, and Pikmin let's plays. I must say, if it weren't for him, I probably would never have heard of him except for the characters in brawl. I would watch his videos for hours on end (well that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean) during summer breaks. my favorite of his let's plays is the Mother 3 one, but the WW one is good too.

omg he is so funny i have seen everyone of his videos ok my brothers have seen it i showed him it too we watch his videos over and over and we cant get enough of it we laugh so hard when i go to look for a walkthrough i look if they have it for chugga that the first thing i look when i look for walkthrough then if i cant find it i look at some other walkthrough a other good youtube review person is peanut butter gamer he good too but as not as good as chugga but its good so i am a chugga conroy fan all the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom