• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I can't believe I haven't posted here before.

My username is pretty self-explanatory though, I tend to like joining fandom forums with usernames from enemies.
Here was a toss-up between Poe and Helmasaur. The former one was chosen just because it grew on me quicker.

well mine is composed of two words one which i believe in and the other is my nickname, the first word is anarchist which means one who believes in anarchy, which anarchy means a government that has no government (found that definition in a history book 7 years ago), BIGRED is my nickname, which i gave to myself after years of being called "Clifford the big red dog" by my fellow peers.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
My username is messed up. In school, I got a cold and started to cough up a lot of phlegm. My friends started to say, "Stop phlegming up phlegm...phlegm"
Phlegm sort of became my nickname, and now, my username.

B

BlackDragon88

I used my favorite color, with my favorite mythical beastie! and my favorite number 88

D

Darkpelt262

It's somthing I put in the box cause I could'nt think of anything else :D

I was playing Twilight Princess one day a year or so ago, and I was in the part of when Link first met Zelda. I really don't know what my name means, its just referring that scene

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Why is Your Username What It Is?

I wanted to know from you guys why you chose your username to be what it is.

I'll start off with mine. My favorite word in "phantom" and my favorite thing about Zelda is the triforce, hence the name "PhantomTriforce" (I thought it sounded better than "TriforcePhantom").

Tell me yours!

H

honeyrocks81

Lol, mine is weird.
Honey: One of my favourite anime character.
rocks: just to state that Honey rocks
81: random number (: THE END! :D

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well my real name is Arturo, so Turo for short and also a nickname. And I was born on June 2nd, therefore meaning 6/02.

13supert

well i dont know what it means oh ya it means supert cuz my name starts with a t and i been having it for a long time

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
I didn't know what I wanted when I joined this site. I kind of wanted ocarina in my name and wanted to be Lightning Ocarina. I think that was to long so I went with Thunder-ocarina.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Mine means Dynamic Air, also it's the name of one of Daft Punk's songs Aerodynamic, mine is Aero_Dynamic, yeah.

H

Hyper-Red

Oh Hrm... I don't know if I posted in here. :D

WELL! Mine is based off Red Link, and Me. It seems like we are SO much alike. Which makes me happy. ^^ So, it just states that Red Link and I are both super hyper.

Long story short: It's based off Red Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom