• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Opinion on Youtube's New Channel Design

New Design, love it or hate it.

• I love the new design.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good, but not as good as the old design.

• Could be better, but not that bad.

• What were they thinking?

• Total voters

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I for one very much dislike it. I cant even get to my channel half the time because my Gmail account is already signed in for me! it makes me so mad. and then when i try to log into my OWN account, it wont let me get to it! I cant log into my acount, that means i cant "Like" things, i cant comment on videos, and i cant UPLOAD anything. -.- i hope youtube updates soon cause i hate the current one.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Everything about YouTube's new design, from the channels to the homepage to everything, simply sucks. What happened to the easy of the previous design? Why do you allow us to use the Old Uploader, but not allow us the ease of using the Old Channel/Homepage designs, where everything was in place and NOT freaking ugly? Google, use your heads. This is YOUTube, not GOOGLETube. >_<

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The sleekness and ease of access of the old channel design was good, but now, everything has been made much worse. For instance, even adding someone as a contact has become a huge hassle. It's not as simple as clicking "Add as friend" anymore. You have to go through a series of menus and copy/pasting in order to just add someone, something that would have taken mere seconds before the re-design. I'm not a huge fan of it at all.

I'm not a huge fan of the new homepage either. The subscription box is broken, even worse than it was before the redesign. I rarely ever get videos from channels that I love. D: I get constant duplicates and NEYH!

It's not very nice at all, and I don't like it.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
I realllyyy hate the new design! IT DRIVES ME CRAZY! i mean......u can't even see the description, u would have to clip some button. IT'S JUST SOO CONFUSING!! but it's allllright...just a tad...:/

i don't get why the new channel design gets so much hate i actually liked it cuz it would aways get laggy before with the video playing and searching through the videos so searching and watching seperately was a good-ish idea

D

DestinyDecade

I'll sum up how I feel about it in just four words... I freaking hate it! I hate the new design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom