• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Most Anticipated Games of 2017

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Tales of Xillia on the ps3 is one of the best Tales games there is. However Tales of Zestiria that came after it was plagued with problems and bad choices.
Only the exclusion of Alisha and the fetchquest near the end made the game look bad, in my eyes. Everything else was pretty top notch (well, minus some balancing issues).

Only the exclusion of Alisha and the fetchquest near the end made the game look bad, in my eyes. Everything else was pretty top notch (well, minus some balancing issues).

For me the story was dull, the camera was a massive pain especially indoors, the item skills were wierd and i felt limited to whi i could have in my team since one character went with another to go saiyan.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Not my anticipation but Nier Automata demo was very enjoyable and I hope the full release is as good as the demo made me feel.
my real most anticipated comes out three weeks from now: kingdom hearts 2.8. Hyped as fuark for that. XD

and I also want Zelda BotW but I'm not confident it will ever release, much less in 2017.

Im excited for Tekken, hope it isnt too much of a DLC donkey.

They are typically very good about the DLC. Previously any characters that were exclusive to preorders or what not would be free at a later date. Timed exclusives are fine with me.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Can add Torment: Tides of Numenera to my list of anticipated

The credits on this baby reads like an RPG dream team. If this game sucks it's gotta go down as one of gaming's biggest WTF? moments... and there's not shortage of those.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I had previously forgotten to mention this, but the long awaited Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord is coming out this year (after having been announced in 2012). Having sunk plenty of hours into Warband, I am very excited for it and can't wait to try out all the awesome new systems they're adding. Siege weapons and weapon customization are some of the things I'm most looking forward to.

If you're not familiar with Mount and Blade, it is an aged and clunky, but incredibly fun and addictive medieval action RPG/simulator with tons of freedom and a thriving mod community. Highly recommend trying it out, specifically Warband, as it's just an improved version of the original game.

After BotW I want to eventually get my hands on Resident Evil 7, Final Fantasy XV, and Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Once I get a Switch, Mario Odyssey and Dragon Quest X/XI (whichever's more likely to get a NA release). I'm still hoping something new's going to be announced for the Metroid franchise soon.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Excited for:

Yooka Laylee
Next Metro game
Injustice 2
Breath of the Wild (obviously)
Destiny 2 (if it has offline play)
Sea of Thieves

Looking forward to:
Getting through my old games
Anything Fire Emblem
Dragon Quest XI (hopefully, it'll come out on Switch in the States)
BotW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom