• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Your Favourite WW Music

I don't see a lot of threads on the forum about music, while the music in LoZ has some of the finest in the gaming industry.
So I'm going to continue with a thread about your favourite music from The Wind Waker, a game in my opinion with the most enjoyable tunes.
And because I'm really into the music myself.
As some find a difficult to come up with 10 notable songs, this time you only have to choose 5 of them.
I'll start ;)

1. Legendary Hero
2. Outset Island
3. Ganondorf Boss Battle
4. Farewell Hyrule King
5. Grandmother

Ofcourse I have many more :) So I'm interested in your favourites, let me know

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
1. Great Sea

2. Dragon Roost Island

3. Windfall Island

4. Ceremony in the Woods

5. Aryll's Theme

Last edited:

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Easily Dragon Roost Island for me. There were a lot of other songs in the game which I enjoyed, but none stuck with me quite like that one. :3

Edit: My mistake! I misread here. You are looking for at least five in total? In that case, the rest would be as follows:

2. Medli's Prayer
3. Great Sea
4. Tower of the Gods
5. Aryll's Theme

Last edited:
As I've stated before, I'm not really a music buff, but the theme that plays during the title screen demo does get stuck in my head a lot.

I forgot about Phantom Ganons theme, theres so much in the game. But one I wanna hear every day would be Mini Boss because it was epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom