• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favourite Candies?

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
Mine are these types of Japanese candy:
10610115-japanese-candy.jpg

candy425.jpg

What's yours? :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
jelly_belly_pic.jpg

Jelly beans, specifically those from of the Jelly Belly brand, as seen in the image above. They have a vast assortment of sumptuous flavors that really do almost taste like the real thing. Usually I'm not all that into sweets—I don't feel pressured to purchase a them in a gas station or store—but I'm constantly tempted to get a bag of Jelly Belly candies if I come across them.

Some of the flavors are really weird, yet strangely addicting...

jelly_belly.jpg

Dan

I don't care that they are for children, these things are the bestest ever candy lollypops ever, I can suck on a big one for a very long time too. So it's well worth it. Can be found very easily in any British sweet shop.
Whirly-Pop-Jumbo.jpg

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

THIS. THIS. THIS. Reese's are my favorite type of candy. I love them. I love how the chocolate mixes with the peanut butter in your mouth to create a godly flavor like none other... I also really like Snickers and Twix a lot. I like almost anything with caramel. I love caramel. I also like candy with nuts in it. PayDay's are excellent in that regard.

All this talk about candy is making me wish Halloween would come sooner...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom