• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatlinkisaspy!

(not really)
Ocarina of time, because one of the first gamecube games I owned (it was on the collecters edition with Loz, Aol, and MM, while Mario sunshine stayed away from the Zelda pack! Oh, and yes I still own all of them, and play them from time to time.)

Majora's Mask. The game just felt so outlandish and dark. What captivated me was that loaded story, it was so full of twists and turns and secrets that are still "flipping people's lids" to this very day. There is just SO much more to it than meets the eye. I also liked the Masks/Mask Transformation system.

Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past are tied for second.

V

VGnerd

Majora's Mask is my favorite. It was a breath of fresh air to leave Hyrule and break away from the whole rescuing Zelda scenario seen in all Zelda Games before it other than Link's Awakening. It was creative and innovative as nearly every NPC had a story to tell and a schedule to follow. The 3 day formula was frustrating at first, however I learned to cope with the backwards Song of Time as well as a few other hidden songs.

F

fierce diety

For me my favorite Zelda game will forever and always be, Majora`s Mask. Majora`s Mask was seriously under rated all because oot was the first 3d zelda and majora`s mask wasn`t looked at enough, i mean think about it. An entire new world to explore, the same characters we love (and the ones we hate gone, up yours navi) and new twists all the way. I was intrigued with the masks and the second i got all of them i was like yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss. but then when i got fierce diety`s mask? i was like YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It had a great, dark story line which tied in very well. The side quests, the people, Majora`s Mask all the way.

For me my favorite Zelda game will forever and always be, Majora`s Mask. Majora`s Mask was seriously under rated all because oot was the first 3d zelda and majora`s mask wasn`t looked at enough, i mean think about it. An entire new world to explore, the same characters we love (and the ones we hate gone, up yours navi) and new twists all the way. I was intrigued with the masks and the second i got all of them i was like yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss. but then when i got fierce diety`s mask? i was like YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It had a great, dark story line which tied in very well. The side quests, the people, Majora`s Mask all the way.

I really don't think it is underrated, it won game of the decade and came out in the first year of the decade, pretty good I think!
Plus it is praised around here. OoT is my favorite but MM is not far behind, it is a great game and one of the best ever.
P.S. Navi rocks ;)

My favorite would have to be Majora's Mask. The general feeling you got while playing that game was unlike anything I've ever experienced. It was dark, knowing that the world was going to be destroyed in three days. The ever presence of the moon staring down at you, the reactions of all the people in the town, the music which set the mood perfectly every time, all of it just meshed together very well for me. Plus, it was nice to see all the characters that we got to know and love in Ocarina of Time return in this alternate universe, such as the Happy Mask Salesman. It created an unforgettable experience for me. Plus, the use of masks which add a whole new level of creepiness to anything was great. The general challenge was great as well as I found it far more difficult than Ocarina of Time because there was actually a clock in the game.

T

Treasure_Dog

I love Majora's Mask because of everything. Because of Majora, Moon, masks... And atmosphere in this game is so AMAZING. Three days before the apocalypse... You feel that you always LATE. And MM is sooo different from other Zelda games.
Also Anju and Kafei quest is the best side quest :3 I'm in love with it.
And my second favorite game - Phantom Hourglass. Eww, that's really strange, but I like it. Linebeck is so fabulous C:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I can easily say with no other contest at all that Twilight Princess is and probably always will be my favorite Zelda game, and 2nd favorite video game, of all time.
It is the game that brought me into the series, being the first one I had played. I beat it in a few months, and was very satisfied with the story. I loved the gameplay, and the music and environments are almost unexplainably beautiful.
It was also a very good revision to the template that OoT started in 1998, and I hope that more games start to follow it.

It was, overall, an amazing game, and it stomps OoT (or any other Zelda, for that matter) any day.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I think it is interesting to see the results of the poll so far because I expected OOT and MM to be on top like they are but I didnt expect WW to be behind TP. I also expected ALTTP to be tied with TP.

By the Way I voted for OOT.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
The Wind Waker. The first Zelda game I played was Phantom Hourglass and I loved it. After I've finished it, I heard about The Wind Waker. It reminded me of Phantom Hourglass but it was in 3D and everything was better. I think that's why I love The Wind Waker.

1. Majoras Mask because of the great atmosphere troughout the game.
2. A Link to the Past because it has the best replay value for me, but that might be because it's the best portable zelda, this might change now with OoT 3d.
3. OoT

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I can never make up me mind about this question and in this poll I did choose Oracle of Ages (I was also thinking about Twilight Princess as a candidate). The games that I have not played for a while are often the games I feel are my favorites (strange is it not?). I do not know why I can not make up me mind for once in a lifetime but perhaps the next time a similar thread will be posted me answer will be as follows: Minish Cap :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom