• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Sound.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
You know i was listening to a song and it had a heart beat in it and that alone sounded like music to my ears. I love hearing the human heart beat, it's a beautiful sound. It't the sound of life. though i love the sound of thunderstorms also, I don't think they hold a match to the sound of a healthy heart beat.

So the question I'm asking is: What is your favorite sound in the whole world??

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Thunderstorms? *shivers* I hate Thunderstorms.

Anyway, I love the sound of a basketball swishing through a metal chain net.

Last edited:
Hmm, good question.
Also a tough question,
but I'd probably have to say any kind of quick click, or pop.
Especially when it's used in songs.
House music + clicks and or pops = Musical Magic

Thunderstorms? *shivers* I hate Thunderstorms.

Anyway, I love the sound of a basketball swishing though a metal chain net.

I like it when it goes through a yarn/string net. It sounds more awesome. The girls on my team can make that "wet" sound :P

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I have to say either the undisturbed trickle of a creek or the sound of a fishing line's zip suddenly breaking the 4 am silence.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
For some reason I love the sound Ezio makes in Assassins Creed when he runs on clay tile roof tops. I have no idea why, I just love that sound.

P

PokeOakly96

I don't know about raindrops, but any of the old sound effects and voices from the original Super Smash Bros. make me happy-nostalgic. I've played that game so much the monotone "FAILURE" sound shall always remain in my head.

If its just sounds in general, I love the 'ping' sound u get when u hit 2 metals together. If its really quiet & u have good ears, you can hear it go on for like a minute. But if its for a video game, I love the Zelda chime when you figure out a puzzle!

Starleap

Canadian Girl
My favorite sounds has to be the silence right at the end of a beautiful song when you're in a school band. Especially when you get a slight echo, it's just amazing.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
The sound of Rain.....I can often be found walking around in the rain at my school during Lunch :silent:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom