• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Sound.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The clacking of computer keys. Means I'm working hard at typing something up, whether on ZD, for certain book-stuff, or for pleasure. I just enjoy putting my thoughts on the page, getting various interpretations of things recorded, and the like. Hence the sound that comes with it being so gratifying. ;)

I love the sound of an ocarina. One of the main reasons I loved the soundtrack for OoT was because they used an ocarina in many of the songs.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I have quite a few I can name right now.

1. When certain people laugh, it's like a beautiful melody in my ears that just warms me from the inside out and makes me smile.

2. The sound of a basketball shot so perfect it not only makes the swish sound but just barely nicks the back of the rim and makes a metallic cling as well.

3. The sound a basketball makes when I spike it into a wall (i.e. on defense and wham, stuffed).

4. The moan my dog makes when I rub him in certain places, like his stomach.

Overall, my favorite is easily laughter. Laughter is the best medicine, as they always say. :)

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
The sound of Pikachu saying anything. It brings me back to about 7 years ago, when Pokemon was EVERYTHING

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, for some reason I always liked the menu sounds in Resident Evil 2.

[video=youtube_share;o3gb32-7P_M]http://youtu.be/o3gb32-7P_M[/video]

So nostalgic. And what a horrible shot this guy is...

Last edited:

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
The sound of a sitar, Flamenco Guitar, Flamenco is just beautiful. so mysterious, and peaceful... and sitars are just awesome. Same with the first fret on the E string on a bass... a low F... so awesome. Oh and the soundtrack from S&S:EP. So mysterious and beautiful and scary at the same time.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
swishing sound from when you were a kid and swong sticks around as fast as you could or maybe most of my friends talking.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hm...it's a tie between the sound of typing and rain. Both calm me and make me feel...happy? inside. They sound especially good together.

I forgot to post a video that demonstrates my favorite sound. So I'll put that here now...

[video=youtube;ZE_iCgBUacQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE_iCgBUacQ[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom