• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Restaurant

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I was looking around and i didn't see this on the general disscusion, so i deciced to put it on.
What is your favorite restraunt?
please post the name of the restraunt, and if you want, the location.

my favorites are:

Red Robin (lynwood WA)

crystal creek cafe(Lynwood WA)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
There aren't any chains here in my town really, except for McD's and Subway.

Wasabi's is an upscale restaurant..usually go once a year. It's super good, but super expensive.
Duncan House is a wonderful home cooking place.
Starvin' Marvin's is my favorite pizza place ever. They seriously make the best pizza I have ever had. Caleb and I probably get it once a month.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have to agree with Athenian...Pizza Hut for me. As DisappearingMist said: there aren't many famous restaurants (Chains) here where I live. :D

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
When I go out, it's usually either to Pizza Experts or Pizza Delight. I like pizza if you couldn't tell! However, my favourite restaurant is definately Jungle Jim's. There's just something about that place that makes me want to go back for more.
Sadly, I've rarely ever gone to a non-chain place, although the few I've gone to have been pretty good.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I usually want Pizza when I'm out so its usually Pizza Hut.So Pizza Hut is my favorite Restraunt out of all

Claire

The Geekette
There aren't many restaurants that catch my attention, or many that I even visit. However, I do know my favorites from over the years.

The Island Cow in Sanibel Island, Florida was one of my favorite places to eat fresh seafood.
Taj Mahal Tandoori in Campbeltown, Scotland has incredible curries; it is also where I had my first bite of authentic Indian cuisine.

I suppose it is more known, but I certainly wouldn't call it a restaurant: the sushi bar at Wegman's. They, in my opinion, have the best salmon maki rolls in my area. Other than that, I'm not a fan of fast food. Though if it is the only option, I stick with Wendy's or Long John Silver's.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Well there are a lot of retaurants if my place, some are known like Mcdonalds. So i'll put my favorite restaurants

Jollibee
Mang Inasal
Bicolanong Manok
and much more...like!
Kenny Rodgers,
KFC (yes... Kakariko Fried Cucco!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!! EPIC!!!)
and... hmm....Popeyes.

NES

Awesome
Chick-fil-a! They seriously are amazing. My best friend works there and she gives me discounts, mmmm.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I don't go to restaurants very often. One that I visit several times a year is Osaka in Roosendaal. It is a good Japanese restaurant and it is an all you can eat buffet ^^. Other than that I can't think of any memorable restaurant.

octorok74

TETTAC
Wow, no I have to decide which restaurant I've been to is my favorite. Well, I would have to say the Golden Corral Buffet on Jefferson St. in Joliet, IL. It is practically a super market in there. Fresh produce to the left, meats in the center, and desserts on the right. So good, and all for around $10, what a deal.

My favorite restaurant is the Friendship House in Rock Falls, Illinois. It is a basic 24 hour sit down restaurant. There is not too much that sets it apart, I just enjoy going there with my friends and spending time there.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
A few of mine:

Places around where I currently live:

Bob Evans - (I went to one today, in fact). I pretty much go there for their breakfast food (sausage gravy in particular). I could lap up that stuff like soup. I'd probably have a heart attack before long, but I'd die happy.

Duck Deli - There are two restraunts for this... one in Duck, NC (never been to that one) and one in Doylestown, PA (the local one). I don't actually get "deli" stuff there, though ... they do barbeque, really *good* barbeque. In fact, the best I've tasted outside the Southwest so far.

Wawa - I'm not sure this really counts... it's actually a chain of *convienence stores,* often, but not always with gas stations. Theres are like 7/11s or Circle Ks, but for Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Delaware area. Unlike your typical "Quickie Mart," Wawa features custom-order hoagie sandwiches. I mean, good bread, fresh deli meats and everything. I wouldn't get a cheesteak there (they sell them, but don't have the proper griddle for a real Philly steak), but a good, basic Italian or turkey BLT? Quite awesome.

Favorite places where I used to live:

Bill Johnson's - They're a very small barbeque chain in and around Phoenix, Arizona. When I was growing up, there were only two resturants, when I left AZ about six years ago, there were three or four, including one that had opened relatively close to where I'd lived. Just really good slow-smoked barbeque, Southwest-style. I request bottles of the sauce from my parents for Christmas presents.

Popo's - A really good Sonora-style Mexican resturant. My "usual" dish there was a machaca burro, enchilada style. Their fajitas were great, too. I miss it so much... sooo, sooo much.

You guys may not have heard of it, because I think it's exclusive to either Louisiana or the south in general, but I absolutely love Raising Canes. That place has the best chicken I've ever tasted, and their exclusive sauce makes it even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom